Lliga | Round 34: FC Barcelona - Osasuna 7-1

Neeraj

Jornada 34
26/04/2017
19:30

Camp Nou

The game is tomorrow and still no thread? Come on guys..

Haha looks like everyone is still pretty delusional from Sunday night! :p

Goes without saying its a must win game, cause we have to obviously win every single game from now on in.. Only thing I hope for is Lucho to not go crazy, but that's a very big ask. No matter how good the morale is, like it was after PSG, Lucho can surprise us with a garbage lineup and tactics...So just hoping for a victory, nothing more.

JamDav1982

Would love to see Barca thrash them and send out a message to Real that they are flying for the last few games of the season and any mistakes they make will be punished.

Neeraj

Can't wait to watch Messi again. Though I've been watching for over a decade now, I just can't get enough.

Richard.H

Starting 11 needs to play from here on. Would be absolutely ridiculous not to do so. Same starting 11 vs RM, thrash them if needed. Anything less than 3-0 and it will be a morale booster to RM.

Neymessi

Only league left to play for. No excuses for not starting the strongest 11.

Need to keep the pressure on real so they tire themselves trying to fight for both competitions and maybe that affects their CL campaign.

bluestar

Only league left to play for. No excuses for not starting the strongest 11.

Need to keep the pressure on real so they tire themselves trying to fight for both competitions and maybe that affects their CL campaign.

lets hope it will ruin both Liga and CL for them

DHorozov

I prefer for Iniesta to be rested ahead of the derby on Saturday (even that this would probably mean Gomez in the starting eleven). If we can't win with 3+ difference against poor Osasuna without him, then why bother at all.

But I expect a heavy beat to Osasuna tomorrow. The determination should be huge after the win on Sunday, Messi on fire, finally time for Suarez to find the net couple of times, maybe a goal or two from Paco to boost his confidence a bit (before being stuck on the bench again for the rest of the season when Neymar comes back :lol:)

PhilS

It's time for the rotation players to earn their keep. This is the last game they will be needed this season, it's now or never. I'm sure Mascherano will come through. Can't say that any of the others inspire confidence, even against the likes of Osasuna.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx Galning :cheers:

Ney still out? Nothing but a convincing win here. Hope :alena: gets minutes too. Imagine how is it for him and other from B team watching Gomes getting chances after chances and showing nothing an average Juvenil A player would.
Would like to see :denis: start too.

Home of Barca Fans