Lliga | Round 33: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

F

FlaFCB

45100996.jpg

Injured players: Rafinha, Vidal

Suspended: Neymar

Referee: Hernandez Hernandez

Our current away form vs big teams is a worry. I hope this game won't be a repeat of lucho's first clasico as a coach.

Paco should start, I think. Doubt Denis will, he hasn't been getting many chances, and arda is still not fit. So unless licho starts gomes as rw again, the front line should be PMS.

Barcilliant

Does anyone really care?

Honestly these early CL exits just make me lose interest.

I want the team to win but I can't see it.

Even in Tata's reign we managed the double over them and our team was worse back then.

Neymessi

Obviously a win would help us getting closer to the la liga trophy but its not going to be that decisive because of the wide gap.

The match is only and only about sending a message that they may win both the biggest trpohies this season but we managed to outplay them on their home and trophies don't always mean they were better. We aren't going to salvage much from this win but players should give their all and try to dent the confidence of RM for CL with a win. We are already out of CL and this is the biggest game left for the season and players will give their all.

The last season kind of became underwhelming because Real won CL even though we won double and this season is worse since they are now in CL and we aren't and also they have la liga almost in the bag. This should be more motivation to the team not just because we are losing out of trophies but they are winning.

Let the world know that even if it may look from the outside that RM are better than us, they aren't.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously, Real will be full of confidence. But Barca has a point to prove and need to go for a win.
Should be a goalfest and I hope we come on top. :barcaflag:

Windhook

It's a crossroad match. Our morale is at the lowest point this season, but the players have to motivate themselves, La Liga is still in contention. If we manage to grab the win then the pressure will be on Real Madrid until the last day of the season, affecting their performance in Champions League. No more reserve squad experiments by Zidane.

Cool

This is a very tricky match, I wouldn't want to be Lucho at the minute. I would think twice about going 3-4-3. I don't think Messi can influence the game as much from the AMC position as Real Madrid always crowd the midfield and ruin his game. Now, if Neymar was here we can simply switch the game to Ney and have the play go through him with Messi getting a few dribbles or touches in and getting that one chance to hit on the break.

But.

Neymar ain't playing, Paco on his best day is Neymar's bad form, a part of me wants to play Alba as LW if we go ahead with the 3-4-3 with a back three of Umtiti and Pique and Masche, I don't trust Paco (who in all fairness is playing his socks off) nor Denis, also, NO GOMES please.

hardyboy

They will keep crossing all night and we will have no answer. Ronaldo and Ramos will fuck us on every set piece ..we will atleast concede 2 goals from corners.

Cool

They will keep crossing all night and we will have no answer. Ronaldo and Ramos will fuck us on every set piece ..we will atleast concede 2 goals from corners.

We're either conceding from a corner or a counter attack, it's gonna happen.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So much negativity. It's as if Madrid is playing some great football. Without help od refs and unreal amount od luck, they'd be behind us in the league and out of CL.

It's gonna be tough but we do stand a chance.

Gaudi

So much negativity. It's as if Madrid is playing some great football. Without help od refs and unreal amount od luck, they'd be behind us in the league and out of CL.

It's gonna be tough but we do stand a chance.

Madrid is not playing great I agree but they have something we never had...B plan, they'll cross and cross until they score, we will try to pass the ball to the net and if it doesnt' work - that's it from us.

MIXA

Do we really want to win this game?

The people in charge of this club only ever seem to make important changes when things go wrong. They lack the ability to foresee disaster before it happens.

If we somehow beat RM, the board might still think that we are a better team and will keep the squad largely in place for next season. I would not be surprised if we only signed one RB!

Perhaps a trashing from RM will finally be the catalyst that we need to start a new revolution.

Home of Barca Fans