Lliga | Round 33: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
In a dream last night, I looked up the score and we lost 1-0 with CR scoring in the first minute. Bleh.

Blaugrana Man

I got off work at 8 am and it's currently 10:25 am for me. I've been drinking the entire time to make this whole process less stressful.

I believe that we will win because I'm not a shitty supporter, but the odds are stacked against us today.

Visca Barca!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope to God that Lucho pulls this, for ruining our season completely by his wrong choices[youtube]m_iKg7nutNY[/youtube]

kilian

I don`t expect anything from this game, but when I hear and read the amount of arrogance from their fanbase I would love to see that we destroy them in that evil lair of theirs.

raskolnikov

Ik not looking forward to this match. Without Neymar and them owning us on set pieces and crosses it will be painfull too watch. Also take in mind how Messi has been bad in classico's for like 3 years and it looks like a bad night coming up.

F

FlaFCB

Rumors in bcn that licho will put up a "surprising" line-up. I'm kinda of scared about it.

serghei

Maybe he will go for a 4-4-2 with Messi and Suarez top, and Rakitic, Mascherano, Busquets and Iniesta in midfield. He's been so chaotic with line-ups and tactics that you just don't know what to expect anymore.

Devils

Of course we are going to use an experimental line-up.

The Lucho Special.

It's April and our manager still has no clue in regards to a starting XI or fluid system.

gatsu

There will be no surprise Alcacer will replace Nerman, even he is not a winger.
The rest will be classic 433 with iniesta busquets and old man rakitic as the midfielder line.

Messi will disappear, suarez will struggle to complete a simple pass, our right side will be non existent, we will create little to chances and end up losing badly.

Pointless match. Just waiting for this nightmare of a season to end

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans