Lliga | Round 33: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

gasgas

if a thrashing is what it takes for this board to make drastic changes for our team then so be it.
Madrid 3-0 Barca
:cry:

bluestar

People here act like Real is some unbeatable Team, playing superb football.... Barca have some problems this year, but still barca can beat this Real Side in a good day. I believe Barca will also win tonight and make it really hard for real by only 3 points behind... also they could slip away by playing against Atletico in the CL and drop some points in La Liga... 6 Points is not much, if barca win tonight, everything is possible!

BigBarcaBoy

Just a thought. If we lose today, this means that there is no chance in hell of Unuze getting appointed head coach whereas the reverse would make it pretty much possible. Would you take a loss to Madrid to avoid becoming Milan 2.0?

No, because defeat is never acceptable, this idea of losing acting as a good thing is ridiculous

Ripsta

Think it'll be a humiliating defeat tonight. Real have the best midfield in the world and Ronaldo has suddenly found his scoring mojo lately. It's their full backs i'm more concerned about though, Marcelo and Carvajal are amazing.

They're up against a team with no defence, and the most disjointed midfield in the league, and no Neymar to carry the attack forwards. Messi doesn't do that anymore, he's going to have a dual role in midfield/attack.

EDIT - For the first time in about 8 years I fear the worst, it feels like the end of the Rijkaard era.

Last edited:

Ahmedd

Think it'll be a humiliating defeat tonight. Real have the best midfield in the world and Ronaldo has suddenly found his scoring mojo lately. It's their full backs i'm more concerned about though, Marcelo and Carvajal are amazing.

They're up against a team with no defence, and the most disjointed midfield in the league, and no Neymar to carry the attack forwards. Messi doesn't do that anymore, he's going to have a dual role in midfield/attack.

EDIT - For the first time in about 8 years I fear the worst, it feels like the end of the Rijkaard era.

What about that away 3-4 win with Tata as our manager and Iniesta as our LW. Classicos are special, you can't really predict the outcome.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
People here act like Real is some unbeatable Team, playing superb football.... Barca have some problems this year, but still barca can beat this Real Side in a good day. I believe Barca will also win tonight and make it really hard for real by only 3 points behind... also they could slip away by playing against Atletico in the CL and drop some points in La Liga... 6 Points is not much, if barca win tonight, everything is possible!

+1

And as Ahmed said, Clasicos are special and form isn't a crucial factor in those matches.

GetIn

I have a strange feeling that we're somehow going to pull a win outta our ass for this one only to drop points in the mid-week fixture against fucking Osasuna.

Windhook

A lot of crybabies here. You should be ashamed of yourselves for wishing your own team a defeat. Just to let you know, the outcome of El Clasico has nothing to do with Unzue's future.

behindbrowneyes

Expect Gomes to start just because of his height. :lucho: Should score just because of RM fans who make fun of his signing. Would be heart-balm for all concerned parties.

BarçaBarça

There are only 3 factors that can destroy us tonight: biased ref, Gomes and Mathieu.

+ a starting Arda maybe? Or a subbed in Arda with another fk in the last minute :lol: :cry:

Paco needs to deliver a good performance as well, but in the end it comes down to how Messi plays, imo.

God Serena

Winning here is pointless when you know we'll just drop points to any of our remaining opponents who we could or should easily walk over.

I can't believe Lucho sacrificed the league for the sake of getting demolished by Juve...

Home of Barca Fans