Lliga | Round 33: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

LMessi85

Great, great performance by our king: Lionel Messi. We're so lucky to have him.

The 2-2 with RM having 10 on the field was saddening. Thought we would draw and that it would be a sum up of our season. Luckily we scored the winner just before the end of the match.
It was awesome! And that whilst playing with a handicap on the left. Paco shouldn't really be here. OMG so bad.

GetIn

Great, great performance by our king: Lionel Messi. We're so lucky to have him.

The 2-2 with RM having 10 on the field was saddening. Thought we would draw and that it would be a sum up of our season. Luckily we scored the winner just before the end of the match.
It was awesome! And that whilst playing with a handicap on the left. Paco shouldn't really be here. OMG so bad.

You could say the same for half our squad.

Gaudi

I rewatched the match, I still jumped when Messi scored, but man o man we actualy suck tactically. They are not better either but I don't care. I won't write too much, everything is already said, but just look at their second goal: not just James goal but entire positioning and we had a player more. Afwul, like bunch of amaters.

RMU ReBorn

Three times they were in a offside position All would have been a legitimate goal had those went in as the linesman didn't blew the whistle
18156787_1496079123757092_8346583579127597288_o.jpg

JamDav1982

The first one is tight and can understand why not given, there was one in first half that Bale was breaking through and he was just on but given other way.

The second one is strange as even some of the Real players stopped but linesman didnt flag initially.

The third one is Ronaldo passing the ball or shooting?

Home of Barca Fans