Lliga | Round 33: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

JamDav1982

Of course not. Obviously most of the people in the crowd were visiting tourists, it's not normal to have Barca and Real shirts sitting next to each other.

It is fairly normal.

Been to two classicos at Nou Camp and there were Real fans in with Barca fans.

Devils

Do you guys seriously think Real Madrid fans celebrated that Messi winning goal

17991252_824773337681013_605451504857449041_n.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't expect we would win, but analyzing Madrid's game this season, I never gave up hoping, so I watched the game hoping we would exploit their weaknesses and snatch a win.

All I can say, while having a sloppy defense and an unconvincing midfield, neither Madrid have looked convincing at any moment this season, maybe the match in Munich was their best moment(specifically 2nd half). Look how many games they have won or managed to snatch a draw despite being shit, including games such as Legia away or Las Palmas home or even wins with Sporting, Depor or Betis @ home plus referees helping them in various matches, such as Villarreal away, Bayern 2nd leg, are just examples I like to give to underline the fact much of their success this season was either on the limit or it was literally pure luck, and they're overrated, they're much weaker than any time in the past 3 seasons with Ancelotti+Zidane.
As for us, we know our position, we are sloppy in defense, our midfield looks terrible, we missed our best player from the last Champions League encounters and we didn't even have a viable replacement (as Paco is anything but a Left Winger). So we played more like 4-1-2-1-2 with Paco-Suarez as strikers and Messi the position of transition between the midfield and them. This meant, generally more pressure on Madrid's central defenders, something that should've been exploited more by the team playing against.
Messi is a fighter and even at moments he seems off, glad we overcame all of our problems to fight this match till the end, cause the whole team was keen on winning it, my biggest fear was that they were not believing they could pull off a win last night.

Welcome to the forum!

I think vast majority of Barca fans underestimated their team.
It was kinda sad reading it because these players deserved more faith than we gave them.

KingLeo10

I'd sign for Madrid to win CL again if we get La Liga.

after yesterday i don't see them getting past atletico x 2 and juve without exterior influence. those 2 teams, and especially juve, are simply too compact for real's relatively "soft" players.

Devils

I'd never sign for Real to win that trophy. Especially after the robbery we saw last week.

I hope our result fired up Atletico. Not that they need motivation to beat Real Madrid, but at least give them confidence that they can go to the Bernabeu and get a good result.

Icarium

Lifestealer
after yesterday i don't see them getting past atletico x 2 and juve without exterior influence. those 2 teams, and especially juve, are simply too compact for real's relatively "soft" players.

They are the favorites against atletico I think. But against Juve they would lose. But lucky for them Juventus is cursed.

Devils

[youtube]6kz5AyD8FtI[/youtube]

Just incase you want to up your Monday and watch the moment where Leo shatters Madridista hearts into a billion pieces. :)

Still feel amazing. Regardless of how the season ends, they had their chance to hit us hard in what is one of our weakest teams in recent history and one of their best. Messi denied them in spectacular fashion.

Home of Barca Fans