Lliga | Round 33: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

dostoevskij

grow some balls you piece of shit from canary islands. casemiro should have seen a second yellow here. and that ellbow from marcelo.

like our approach, we play desperate barca style game at bernabeu!!!

behindbrowneyes

So we've put in a good game so far, much better performance than expected. Even Paco has looked lively.

Gotta admit that I really like this guy. This game is truly too big for him but he is a real fighter and could have already an assist if Suárez wasn't that sloppy these days.

Windhook

It's a last warning to Casemiro. Next time Messi is fouled he goes off. I get the ref's idea, compensation for the penalty that was not given for Madrid (Umtiti's foul on CR7).

I'm surprised by the way Barca are playing. Messi is on fire tonight! I love his new style with the tissue on his lips.:lol: BTW it was an intentional elbow by Marcelo and why Messi has black-eye? Who punched him on Wednesday night?

Paco, Suarez and Rakitic owe the team a lot, they need to step up in the second half. This is the final game of this tragic season.

My god, we are really making a mess out of it: Paco, Suarez or Pique missing open goals... I am afraid of a late Madrid goal, as ever, because of this stupid relaxation...

Edit: which of course comes as expected...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans