Football rules

raedkuwait

Hi guys am not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but after watchin
Munich vs madrid match and how bad this game and games like that effect football what new rule u think will help this game?? Ill start with 2 new rules that i think might help one is video replays for at least offsides, and the other one is to allow for 4 subs and if one players gets a red card from 2 yellow cards, and u still have a sub in hand u can replace this player as if he was ejected like in basket ball or nfl i think this rule will really help this game enjoyment as its really time for changing this game for some new modern rules.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd only like video technology and even that only because certain team from Madrid keeps benefiting from corrupt refs.

aaron101

Didn't Fifa used video replay for the friendly between Spain and England? 2 wrong referee decisions were corrected on that game and Spain won 2-0 due to the originally disallowed goal and and offside goal that was changed to a legit goal. I thought they were starting to slowly implement that technology.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Didn't Fifa used video replay for the friendly between Spain and England? 2 wrong referee decisions were corrected on that game and Spain won 2-0 due to the originally disallowed goal and and offside goal that was changed to a legit goal. I thought they were starting to slowly implement that technology.

France v Spain.

Worked well too.

Only need VAR, and La Liga got to introduce goalline tech from next season, but stingy(corrupt) bastards in Spain don't want it.

F

FlaFCB

VAR and goal line tech should be enough. Can't let the game stay subjected to mistakes anymore.

ejuventus

- to eliminate the 2-touches free kicks

- to introduce a free kick for the other team when a player touches the ball inside the box area when the GK passes it him in the kick from the bottom of the field

- to make Juve winning CL Finals

Total-Football

1- 4th substitue extra time
2- video assistance provided by the fourth
3- punishing divers with suspensions
4- respecting the freekick distance, because often times the wall is placed a couple meters frontwards, thus scoring from above is nearly impossible. By extention i call on to rigidly abide by the laws because there are too many laws that exist only in the texts.
5- Anyone who deliberatly slow an oportunity of a counter should be booked ( freekick in the opponent's area), basically the same way they do in handball.
6- considering the champions league. no tour should ever be played immediately after the international break, because teams which have american players suffer most from that. (the quarter-finals are played directly after those breaks cuurently )
6- unify the size of the pitch instead of this arbitrary shit they're doing
7- ref has the right to evaluate and postpone -if necessary- if the quality of the grass is not adequate, and fine the host club for that. (growing and maintaining a decent pitch is not rocket science )
8- in extra times during champions league, the away goal should no longer be valid in my opinion

Last edited:

Windhook

1 - VAR technology
2 - removal of the away goal rule in extra time
3 - 5 match ban for divers who are awarded penalty (in case VAR is not introduced):lol:
4 - time wasting, whenever a player fakes injury in added time the 4th referee should add 5 more minutes or even more.

khaled_a_d

I am all against Video replays, but since technology is the new trend I will say pay to develop a technology that involves everything involving lines specially Off sides

So we have goal line technology, now make off-side technology,this rule is almost impossible to implement accurately and in ear of mass media and replays those are highlighted a lot, the assistant referee has to see the last defender,the one who pass the ball and the attackers all at the same time,all the time. Even if that is his only job it is impossible to get it 100% accurate with pace of the game. If they can find a technology for it then I am all for taking human factor from it,also won't mind to make decision about ball crossing any line not just line by technology,but assistant referee decide who is awarded it.

Yannik

I'd appreciate VAR but only to a minimalistic extent. Like checking goals for offside, or for red card incidents. I don't want to have 15min less gameplay per game because it's used on referees checking replays.

khaled_a_d

I'd appreciate VAR but only to a minimalistic extent. Like checking goals for offside, or for red card incidents. I don't want to have 15min less gameplay per game because it's used on referees checking replays.

Also-as I said above- I don't want it with opinion based decisions as penalties and fouls tbh. Those depending on referee decision making.
That is why I would want it with lines, things where there is right or wrong and nothing in between as goals and off-sides

Jenks

Retroactive bans for unambiguous dives in the box.

Unlimited periods of extra time in knock-out competitions. No penalty shoot-outs.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Retroactive bans for unambiguous dives in the box.

Unlimited periods of extra time in knock-out competitions. No penalty shoot-outs.

At that point, if it's a two-legged tie, then you might as well hold a third fixture at a neutral venue.

Home of Barca Fans