User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: What new rules u think will help football

  1. #16
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Video technology and punishment for poor refereeing with strong cases.

  2. #17
    Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Dan1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,221
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the PL to do away with GD when level on points. It should come down to H2H like in La Liga.
    ^..._.....^....._...^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

  3. #18
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,433
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    For the PL to do away with GD when level on points. It should come down to H2H like in La Liga.
    Meh. I think 36 games should matter more than 2, when level on points.

  4. #19
    Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Dan1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,221
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Meh. I think 36 games should matter more than 2, when level on points.
    So just because you scored more goals, you think that deserves a title more, rather than head to head, where you actually beat them over the course of the season?
    ^..._.....^....._...^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

  5. #20
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,433
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    So just because you scored more goals, you think that deserves a title more, rather than head to head, where you actually beat them over the course of the season?
    I do, h2h is stupid, one team can win h2h by simple luck. You dont win on gd by luck when it is 36 other games, scoring more and conceding less is a good thing. Besides, you dont even have to "win" h2h, you can win it on away goals. I mean come on, you think a team who wins h2h on away goals is more deserving than the other team who had 20+ better gd?

  6. #21
    Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Dan1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,221
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    I do, h2h is stupid, one team can win h2h by simple luck. You dont win on gd by luck when it is 36 other games, scoring more and conceding less is a good thing. Besides, you dont even have to "win" h2h, you can win it on away goals. I mean come on, you think a team who wins h2h on away goals is more deserving than the other team who had 20+ better gd?
    So you think it is all stupid do you? So your title win 2006/07 was stupid?
    ^..._.....^....._...^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,414
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally agree with Morten in this one,if you are playing a league using h2h b4 goal difference is stupid. Can understand it in a cup group stage but not in a league.
    A league is all about accumulative results. using h2h as 1st tie breaker isn't logical for me

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Jenks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    So you think it is all stupid do you? So your title win 2006/07 was stupid?
    Trying to play on someone's biases isn't much of an argument. It could just as easily have gone the other way. Goal difference also has the added advantage of encouraging teams to be more attacking.

  9. #24
    Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Dan1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,221
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see why GD is used and I am not against it, I just prefer H2H. H2H would be great for the CL group stages I think.
    ^..._.....^....._...^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀