Who would you like to Win the UCL?

Who do you want to Win the UCL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BarcaOG

Banned
monaco are too inexperienced i think to go all the way. ive lost hope in atletico--if they reach the final again, especially against real, they will choke again.

juve deserves it: theyre a strong team that works hard, defends very well and has a couple of lively players that are entertaining to watch (Dybala and Cuadrado). Also Alves.

BBZ8800

I wouldn't mind Juventus or Atletico.
Good, strong teams who are always "close" to winning it.

Monaco had a lot of luck and easy draw till now (Leverkusen, Tottenham, Cska Moscow, Man City, Borussia) and they are inexperienced.
Real is the strongest on paper, but best teams on paper don't win every time.

I wouldn't want to see Juve-Atletico in semis, because I think that both of them can harm Real.

I wouldn't mind Juventus or Atletico.
Good, strong teams who are always "close" to winning it.

Monaco had a lot of luck and easy draw till now (Leverkusen, Tottenham, Cska Moscow, Man City, Borussia) and they are inexperienced.
Real is the strongest on paper, but best teams on paper don't win every time.

I wouldn't want to see Juve-Atletico in semis, because I think that both of them can harm Real.

They didn't have luck AND easy draws. They had pretty easy draws and that's it. The big one being CSKA as pot 1 in the group stage, as Leverkusen-Tottenham make a decent pot2/pot3 couple.

Dortmund was the second easiest quarters draw but Man City in the round of 16 wasn't easy, with at least 5 teams all more beatable.

I want Monaco to win it, wouldn't exactly mind Buffon or Simeone getting one, anything but RM.

Neymessi

Honestly, Atletico and simeone deserve to win it finally. They have come so close to winning it twice in recent years.

Edit: Just realized atletico have lost only to RM in the last 3 years in the CL. Lets hope they don't meet each other.

jairzinho

Juve and Buffon really deserve the CL. Always was a fan of the guy and the way he carries about himself. Class act.

Windhook

Although I voted for Juventus, there is nothing to stop Real Madrid now and that's my gut feeling. I hate myself.:VdB:

serghei

Atletico and Juve in equal shares. Juve for Buffon, he deserves it, and Atletico for Simeone and because they were unlucky to lose both times against Madrid.

LeeRomeno

I always tend to favor spanish teams, Atletico deserves it more considering the insane amount of luck Real has had this season.
Nothing against Juve or Monaco as well, both totally deserving to win.

Meatball

Atletico for me! i always have soft spot for Spanish teams except Real Madrid! Really hope this time the CL curse ll hold true again !

Same here! LeeRomero :p

Home of Barca Fans