FC Barcelona Board

GetIn

I thought we needed an all encompassing discussion on this teams incompent board.

Commercial success > on field success under this current regime.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]854806579174146048[/tw]

[tw]854807006758277120[/tw]

No need for 10 years, I see it now.

KingLeo10

[MENTION=21618]FlaFCB[/MENTION], i see the point about the board's incompetence, that's indisputable and jail-worthy. but when it comes to CL success, it isn't that black and white, bayern have had an amazing squad in their own right in the last 7-8 years and they've won 1 CL...lost 2 CL finals...and been humiliated a fair few times. The CL that got away IMO was in 2010, when we had by far the best team on the planet. a team of that talent level simply isn't sustainable and there will inevitably come a time from a mixture of incompetence, inefficiency, or arrogance that there is a decline. that said, I think our golden generation has done what they can, and atleast won all finals they've been a part of.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We won 2 CLs in 6 years, not 1. Not that the best team wins it by default anyway.

How about domestic trophies? I guess we can throw it in garbage?

F

FlaFCB

@FlaFCB, i see the point about the board's incompetence, that's indisputable and jail-worthy. but when it comes to CL success, it isn't that black and white, bayern have had an amazing squad in their own right in the last 7-8 years and they've won 1 CL...lost 2 CL finals...and been humiliated a fair few times. The CL that got away IMO was in 2010, when we had by far the best team on the planet. a team of that talent level simply isn't sustainable and there will inevitably come a time from a mixture of incompetence, inefficiency, or arrogance that there is a decline. that said, I think our golden generation has done what they can, and atleast won all finals they've been a part of.

I'd agree if we didn't have Messi. This board has been riding on his back since they took over in 2010. It's not enough, they should had done much better in all those 7 years. We won't have Messi forever. And it will be harder once he's gone.

We won 2 CLs in 6 years, not 1. Not that the best team wins it by default anyway.

How about domestic trophies? I guess we can throw it in garbage?

It's 2 in 7, one in 6. 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We'd have 3 in 6 if it weren't for Chelsea's massive stroke of fortune in 11/12. And we probably wouldn't have been thrashed by Bayern in 12/13 with a fully fit Messi and if Tito hadn't gotten sick again.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
With respect to Trophies we certainly could have done better but we can't say it's been a disaster.

Everything else, i think we can say it has been a disaster. Transfers, Apointments, Sponsors, La Masia.

ryuken

The day we r doomed were the day that all the old geezers at Barcelona voted for this board, to make a freaking dirty hand standin president become our legitimate president, everything went downhill after that

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do you have any links that I can check how many votes he collected so far?

Unfortunately there's no information/link available on that, however Benedito announced last week that he was around 3.5k votes away from the target.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
DEFlzVyWAAE9n_G.jpg

Home of Barca Fans