CL | Quarter Final - 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Juventus 0-0 (0-3 agg.)

TrueCule

YCgNnC4.jpg

Cüneyt Çakır will be the referee in our match against Juventus.

Officiated 4 Juventus matches: 0 red cards, 0 penalties, 8 yellows for Juve, 4 yellows for the opponents (2 Juve wins, 2 Juve defeats)
Officiated 6 Barcelona matches: 2 red cards (1 for Barca), 6 penalties (4 for Barca), 11 yellows for Barca, 17 yellows for the opponents (4 Barca wins, 2 draws)

Seems like a good ref for us.

The Black Storm

I have read from you guys most of you have wishes to win that is good but you should know

our defender and midfield are not fixed they have mistakes in addition they depend on MSN not as team

what we have done with Paris is a marvel and by our effort .

i can not blame any one because all of them did a good perform.

Now i have a little hope from PSG you see what their performance was i mean in Juve

If we lost i would want our lost be with honor

If we won I would destroy them .

it is just opinion and idea.

behindbrowneyes

Defence has its issues so the pressing really has to work against Juve this time. Our offense is capable of scoring the necessary amount of goals although I have to admit that I'm a bit concerned of Suárez' form in front of goal lately.

jairzinho

Back to the usual shape. 4-3-3 for this one. Stegen-Sergi-Pique-Umtiti-Alba-Raki-Busi-Don-Messi-Saurez-Neymar.

Alik

Yeahh, I don't have the "comeback feeling" either. Still, I haven't lost all hope and I will be at the stadium to support the team. Learnt my lesson from missing such matches.

Richard.H

Juventus are a much better team overall than PSG. Their defense is probably the best in Europe right now.

Barcilliant

To go through Juve have to be off or shit scared like Paris. They won't be shit scared so I just hope they have an off night. Maybe an own goal, goalie error and maybe some defensive mistakes.

Won't happen but we can hope....

As for Lucho I don't think he'll ever come up with some genius strategy.

I am pretty sure he will just throw the kitchen sink at Juve and we'll see Paco after an hour of play.

I will be interested to see how Juve play.

Imo best strategy would be to go hard for the early goal. If they score early it will demoralised us and let Juve sit back comfortably.

Neymessi

Get hyped. The team won't make a comeback until camp nou is as at least as much vocal as against PSG.

TrueCule

I believe in the comeback. We will have to be clinical in front of the goal though. The key is that we score an early goal (preferably in the first 15 minutes) which would freighten Juventus's players and which would boost the confidence of our players. Juve will definetly park the bus and will have no intention to score a goal, just like Inter back in the days. I have a feeling that we will see the extra time.
If anyone remembers, Allegri couched Milan when they beat us 2:0 in the first leg and then lost 4:0 on Camp Nou. He is not as brilliant as many media wrote after the last week's victory.

Barcilliant

I believe in the comeback. We will have to be clinical in front of the goal though. The key is that we score an early goal (preferably in the first 15 minutes) which would freighten Juventus's players and which would boost the confidence of our players. Juve will definetly park the bus and will have no intention to score a goal, just like Inter back in the days. I have a feeling that we will see the extra time.
If anyone remembers, Allegri couched Milan when they beat us 2:0 in the first leg and then lost 4:0 on Camp Nou. He is not as brilliant as many media wrote after the last week's victory.

Huge difference between that Milan side and this Juve team. There is quality in defence and attack for this Juve side.

Home of Barca Fans