Lliga | Round 32: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 3-2

Neymessi

what the fuck is with this mentality u all saying we are finished, who cares, i swear how can u all be true supporters of barca
we are not finished until its not mathematically possible, i hope our players dont have the same mentality as u lot, any thing
and i mean anything is possible in sport, look at last nfl super ball , new england was dead and buried for any one watching that
game then they just managed to trun it around , please any one thinking we are finished and that negative thinking stop posting
your negative thoughts here, we win this game and beat real , then any thing is possible , its sport any thing can happen, and u all
just saw it with psg wtf with this forum.

Calm down dude. All of us are going to tune in for the match and hope for a win. But we aren't too excited for this considering even a win wouldn't do much and we haven't gotten over the 3-0 loss.

raedkuwait

no lets not experiment pls and go with best formation and go with all gun blazing
to get confidence back and but pressure on madrid pls

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Won't be able to watch the game, but the reaction from the players would be interesting here. So I'd say keep an eye on that.

Devils

I wont be able to watch as I have football practice. Have to be honest though, I don't feel like I'm missing out like I usually do when I miss Barca games.

Judging from Lucho's presser today, the dressing room is as toxic as ever so I'm not expecting much.

Galning

Won't be able to watch the game, but the reaction from the players would be interesting here. So I'd say keep an eye on that.

Well their reaction after Madrid dropping points against Atlético and their reaction after losing to Malaga weren't that great :tata:

BBZ8800

We will either:
1. play without motivation and draw or lose
2. or play without motivation and win on individual magic (MSN)

Playing motivated, playing beautiful and good, well, it won't happen tonight.

ronniecro

no lets not experiment pls and go with best formation and go with all gun blazing
to get confidence back and but pressure on madrid pls

to put pressure on real :lol:
from the reports that came out last couple of days the atmosphere among players and coach is really bad so i expect game similair to the one against leganes,plus paco and gomes could be in first 11,horror show can begin

Neymessi

I have realized we should go all out for the league and there isn't maybe that less of a chance to win it. Real going through in CL could be a blessing in disguise for us for the league and maybe we can grab the chance.

raki

Lets see how many players are rested

I would go

Cilessen

SR - Pique-Umtiti-Alba

Busi

Gomes-Denis

Messi-Suarez-Alcacer

Home of Barca Fans