Theo Hernandez

khaled_a_d

Was more thinking of Alba or Hernandez!

Dont think any of those clubs would move for Digne.

There is a market for Alba no doubt. Theo will have some clubs like Liverpool gambling on him if rumors to be trusted.
I was just speaking about Digne wanting to leave for WC chance. Just doesn't seem to make sense for me

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Theo will either go to Madrid or Barca.

Won't go to Arsenal or Liverpool. Pretty sure he'd rather stay at Atletico.

JamDav1982

Theo will either go to Madrid or Barca.

Won't go to Arsenal or Liverpool. Pretty sure he'd rather stay at Atletico.

There is something about him not feeling respected at Atletico as to why he wants to leave so not sure he would stay there ahead of big money move to EPL. Where he could well get more money and a starting spot.

xXKonan

Assuming this the rumor is true, I wonder what got Theo to accept our offer over Real? the Atletico MD section, talked about like a week ago that Theo was more likely to accept Real's offer than ours despite us offering the same wages.

Xavinho

Manchester clubs comes to mind but I feel they would want better player, specially since Ricardo Rodriguez will probably be in the market this year.

I admit I don't regularly watch Wolfsburg, but when was the last time Rodriguez even played at left back? Whenever I've seen them this season he's played as a center back in a back three or four. Also wasn't he already available for a relatively low buyout fee, and yet no one made a move for him? I think Premier League clubs may have question marks over him because of his perceived lack of pace. I certainly wouldn't want him ahead of Theo anyway.

JamDav1982

Supposedly both Barca and Real are willing to pay his release clause but to stop him going to Real then Atletico are willing to take less with the difference going to Hernandez.

If this is true then really cant see Alba being here in future. Dont think Hernandez would choose to be a back up to a 28 yr old Alba.

khaled_a_d

Assuming this the rumor is true, I wonder what got Theo to accept our offer over Real? the Atletico MD section, talked about like a week ago that Theo was more likely to accept Real's offer than ours despite us offering the same wages.

His brother? May be he doesn't want to be playing the derby against his brother,or be whistled or cause him sort of troubles with the fans. That seem most likely
And Marcelo will have few years and he is the best LB in the world currently too

Devils

Well Onda Cero will lose any credibility it just had with the Hernandez story.

0% chance of that happening.

xXKonan

We wanting Theo is likely true.

But obviously the part of us sending Alba on loan to Atletico for him sounds ridiculous and hard to take seriously. If we want Theo that bad, either Sell Alba or Digne, no loans. with a lot of teams wanting a LB, Alba can easily fetch a high price on the market.

Home of Barca Fans