Theo Hernandez

xXKonan

[tw]857360745935380480[/tw]

I seen Alfredo Martinez, retweet this. it says we convinced Theo to sign with us next season.

JamDav1982

Why sign another back up left back though when there are other signings needed?

From what has been reported up until now is that he did not want to be a back up.

Could maybe see the scenario he is signed and Alba sold to raise funds for a bigger signing. Could get a good fee for Alba as a lot of big teams screaming out for a left back.

Purely made up by me just now that scenario!

xXKonan

Digne probably wants more play time in order to make the WC 2018 squad. this isn't the first time we wanted Theo though, I remember during the transfer window MD said we were willing to pay his old 10 Million Buyout clause out for him, but we didn't at the time because we thought he was a bit raw still.

I guess Robert didn't want to make a mistake on him getting scooped up by another big team.

khaled_a_d

Could easily be Digne going out to get playing time before the World Cup, no?

Doubt it, we will need to get at least the same fee we paid for him. How many clubs are in need for a starting LB like and willing to pay the money? Don't think it is that many.
He has been already playing a lot of minutes tbh,With Alba age and injuries he will continue to do so next year.
And tbh, I think Theo should stay at AM, he will play with his brother and Filipe Luís is 12 years older,he probably has only 1 year left as a starter their since most FB doesn't last long unless they are playing at Milan's Ancelotti :lol:
Would fit that club like a glove tbh

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doubt it, we will need to get at least the same fee we paid for him. How many clubs are in need for a starting LB like and willing to pay the money? Don't think it is that many.
He has been already playing a lot of minutes tbh,With Alba age and injuries he will continue to do so next year.
And tbh, I think Theo should stay at AM, he will play with his brother and Filipe Luís is 12 years older,he probably has only 1 year left as a starter their since most FB doesn't last long unless they are playing at Milan's Ancelotti :lol:
Would fit that club like a glove tbh

Man City :pep:

JamDav1982

Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool from the Premier League alone could be in the market for a left back.

Seems like PSG are as well.

khaled_a_d

Manchester clubs comes to mind but I feel they would want better player, specially since Ricardo Rodriguez will probably be in the market this year.
Anyway, It is all speculation as Jam said. it is just weird rumor

Home of Barca Fans