Theo Hernandez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Went batshit crazy when Lucas came home drunk, started vandalizing his car etc and I think she hit Lucas too. Anyway, both got charges for domestic abuse and restraining order although neither of them wanted it to became criminal prosecution or whatever it's called.

Yeah, just read she started hitting him and wrecked his car :lol:

El Flaco

[gfy]ColorfulPlainGrayfox[/gfy]

[gfy]InbornSnarlingAcornwoodpecker[/gfy]

Of course, Theo is a good talented player and no one can question about it.

However, he's a bit too aggressive who's been lucky to escape a lot of red cards given to his vengeful tackles throughout this season.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
That's why Madrid want him; since Pepe is leaving in the summer and he no longer makes the cut a goddamned psycho...

khaled_a_d

Like Gomes? That's how robert described his signing...

I think Bartomeu was the 1st to call it that way,he is the one who finalized the deal with Valencia and it was Lucho who really wanted him.
Theo on the other hand is a guy we are rumored to like in 2 transfer windows, so this one might be on Robert

Why a LB, though? We need a RB and midfielders...

While he has played LB all season long,last summer when we were heavily linked to him he was considered a CB/LB hybrid.
I am not sure if the rumor is true,but if we are interested in him it can be one of many cases
1-we see him as a future CB
2-We decided to stick to 3-4-3 which he would be perfect as LCB
3-Alba might be on his way out,he is 28 and it seems he might want out and it will be perfect timing to cash on him. and we see Digne & Theo as perfect LB options
Obviously it could be all just bs

That's true.

So if we somehow end up signing him, we probably have to be careful so he doesn't stab us in the back and moves to Madrid a few years later, or end up beating his gf like his retarded brother too.

As long as we don't insert "if played less than this amount of minutes his buyout will be half its worth" type of clauses it will be ok.

F

FlaFCB

I think Bartomeu was the 1st to call it that way,he is the one who finalized the deal with Valencia and it was Lucho who really wanted him.
Theo on the other hand is a guy we are rumored to like in 2 transfer windows, so this one might be on Robert

No, it was Robert who signed Gomes, along with Albert Soler. On Lucho's request, but I don't remember any involvement from barto. Robert also said something about having to fight to sign him, and that he was a long time target.

khaled_a_d

No, it was Robert who signed Gomes, along with Albert Soler. On Lucho's request, but I don't remember any involvement from barto. Robert also said something about having to fight to sign him, and that he was a long time target.

Media knew about the deal first from leaks from Barto IIRC, some sort of a dinner with Valencia or something. That was when the news first broke to the media and then we accelerated the deal. Don't remember the details of it but I think Barto was kind of involved but it wasn't announced. But searching back it seems you are right on Roberto being 1st to call him an opportunity. We knew we had to fight for him since both RM & Juve wanted him,we were just the lucky team to get him :banghead:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Media knew about the deal first from leaks from Barto IIRC, some sort of a dinner with Valencia or something. That was when the news first broke to the media and then we accelerated the deal. Don't remember the details of it but I think Barto was kind of involved but it wasn't announced. But searching back it seems you are right on Roberto being 1st to call him an opportunity. We knew we had to fight for him since both RM & Juve wanted him,we were just the lucky team to get him :banghead:

Robert, Soler and Mendes wanted Barto to negotiate directly with Peter Lim.

Don't think he was involved in the decision to sign Gomes, but helped seal the deal.

Home of Barca Fans