Theo Hernandez

FC433

I absolutely have no idea why I thought Madrid paid 35m for him. It is true that many of the deals happen without actually activating the buyout clause to avoid taxes and keep the good relationship between the two clubs. It usually costs 5m - 10m more.

JamDav1982

I absolutely have no idea why I thought Madrid paid 35m for him. It is true that many of the deals happen without actually activating the buyout clause to avoid taxes and keep the good relationship between the two clubs. It usually costs 5m - 10m more.

It doesnt avoid taxes as those taxes are not related to buy out clauses anymore.

JerseyAddict

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...barca-y-hoy-es-transferible-en-el-madrid.html

[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]At the beginning of July of last year, [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Real Madrid[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] and [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Atlético de [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Madrid[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]announced[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular][/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] the transfer agreement by [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Theo Hernández[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] who had made a great campaign in [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Alavés[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] .[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular][/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] So good that [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Barça[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] tried to sign him, met him and offered him an annual contract of 8 million euros, which, in principle, he accepted.
Shortly after, the left-back communicated that he preferred to sign for[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Real [/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Madrid[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] .[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular][/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] To this day, [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Theo[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] is on [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Julen Lopetegui's[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] transferable [/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]list .[/FONT]

El Gato

Villarato!
Funny how everyone basically forgot about Coentrao by now and he's still under contract till 2020.

Good for Theo. He's not ready and his knees buckle under the weight of trying to live up to Marcelo's output on that flank. He'll get a 2nd chance solely on the basis of his physique anyway.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This guy is having an amazing season so far. Had to check and was shocked that Milan had actually bought him from Real Madrid, not loaning him. Big loss for RM there. With so few great FBs around these days, Milan can get some decent money for him when/if they decide to sell.

Andrew M

This guy is having an amazing season so far. Had to check and was shocked that Milan had actually bought him from Real Madrid, not loaning him. Big loss for RM there. With so few great FBs around these days, Milan can get some decent money for him when/if they decide to sell.

I don't think there are less than before, it's just the position is more important now and people expect more from them

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With rumors of Gaya renewing with Valencia I hope we go for him and not Grimaldo who is injured half the year.

He also got that size/physicality that would be nice to have for once.

Home of Barca Fans