DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
662x372a_21174620theo.jpg

Full Name: Theo Bernard François Hernández
DOB: 6 October 1997
Place of Birth: Marseille, France
Height: 1.85m
Playing Position: LB
Current Team: Alaves(on loan from Atletico de Madrid)

DonAK

Ok, this might rub some people the wrong way since he's the one who tackled Aleix Vidal for his injury(he apologized later, but still a retarded challenge).

I'm surprised no one has opened this thread since there's been hot rumors about him in Catalan and Madrid media reporting both Real Madrid and we want to sign him.

Well, the latest news is that we've sent him a formal offer and that his representatives and Atletico prefer him joining us. His clause is at 24m.

As a player? Well, he's been a revelation this season. Really fast, good going forward and strong, but also very good defensively for a good Alaves side.

[tw]849565391248666624[/tw]

Last edited:

xXKonan

He was on our list of LB targets a year ago, but we decided not to sign him because he still a bit raw.

what happens to Digne if we sign him?

DonAK

He was on our list of LB targets a year ago, but we decided not to sign him because he still a bit raw.

what happens to Digne if we sign him?

Perhaps he'll be sold, or perhaps Alba want to leave. While I do think Alba will be replaced in 2-3 years, I don't want him to leave. Might also be that Digne and Mathieu both might leave the club.

Isn't he a CB/LB type of player?

He's strong defensively so he might make a good transition as a CB.

xXKonan

Theo's brother Lucas is also a LB/LCB Hybrid player. I remember we were linked to him as well back in the summer.

I wish he was right footed myself personally.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Theo's brother Lucas is also a LB/LCB Hybrid player. I remember we were linked to him as well back in the summer.

I wish he was right footed myself personally.

Theo is a much better player imo. Stronger, faster and just has that x factor in him.

Albo

Why a LB, though? We need a RB and midfielders...

He has all the qualities to be the best LB in the future, his only problem is that he is an asshole like his brother.

Edit: Perhaps a too good opportunity to pass?

DonAK

He has all the qualities to be the best LB in the future, his only problem is that he is an asshole like his brother.

That's true.

So if we somehow end up signing him, we probably have to be careful so he doesn't stab us in the back and moves to Madrid a few years later, or end up beating his gf like his retarded brother too.

F

FlaFCB

Edit: Perhaps a too good opportunity to pass?

Like Gomes? That's how robert described his signing...

Albo

That's true.

So if we somehow end up signing him, we probably have to be careful so he doesn't stab us in the back and moves to Madrid a few years later, or end up beating his gf like his retarded brother too.

To be fair, the gf is a nutcase too.

Albo

What did she do? Haven't followed the case since the news of him going to the police station came out

Went batshit crazy when Lucas came home drunk, started vandalizing his car etc and I think she hit Lucas too. Anyway, both got charges for domestic abuse and restraining order although neither of them wanted it to became criminal prosecution or whatever it's called.

Home of Barca Fans