Who is the best RB in the World?

Who is the best right back in the world right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Who is the best right back at the moment?

Is this not the weakest position in football right now?

Phillipp Lahm for me. Carvajal is Madrid's best player but that isn't saying much. Lahm continues to dominate the right flank whereas Carvajal plays for a mediocre team.

I really hope Madrid and Atletico are hammered by Bayern and Leicester to stop their overrating by media.

FC B

Carvajal looks good since there aren't no real high profile good, young RBs around but I remember Neymar getting past him multiple times with ease, hope that will be the case in the next clasico too.
My vote goes to Lahm.

serghei

Carvajal. Neymar still owns him though.

I agree it's a weak position. Alves and Lahm still easily make top 5 even if they are well in their 30s.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Carvajal looks good since there aren't no real high profile good, young RBs around but I remember Neymar getting past him multiple times with ease, hope that will be the case in the next clasico too.
My vote goes to Lahm.

Neymar is the best in the world at beating his fullback lel. He will get past anyone. Dribbling past someone is easier than defending too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not sure really. None are really that convincing and consistent. Carvajal probably the closest to it.

Yannik

Carvajal for defensive purposes. Lahm isn't the fastest anymore, and despite being a great clean tackler, Carvajal has that extra sort of physical aggression and the pace combined to ruin the day of fast wingers. But I think bigger teams that dominate the game will always find greater use in players such as Lahm who control play and make those fantastic passes. Those playmaking fullbacks look a dying breed, most fullbacks running around nowadays are either wingers or just fast, physical defender-hybrids.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans