Your favourite players of FCB

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Think I've said it b4, but my first fav Barça player was Patrick Kluivert lol

vinni

Henry.

My family only watched premier league. I fell in love with FCB when he transfered.

Defender: Mascherano
Midfielder: Xavi, Iniesta, Busi
Forward: Pedro, Villa

Messi..... :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You guys have weird choices. I was excited about Kluivert too but he was a massive downgrade from Ronaldo. We could (and should) have had better #9 to replace the Fenomeno.

Oleguer.... What can I say. He was object of ridicule and people wondered how is this guy allowed to play for Barca. It is easier for me to laugh about it now but I was really frustrated with him.
Great guy and big Catalan though.

Xaviniesta

GK: Valdes

DEF: Marquez and Gio

MID: Xavi

FW:
etoo.jpg

Gilberto

these two...... :wub:

Lionel-Messi-praises-Ronaldinho-for-making-him-the-player-that-he-is-today-football.jpg

Edit: How could I forget Cruijff?!! Ronaldinho is the guy that made me fall in love with Barca originally. Messi and Cruijff turned the love at first sight into an everlasting love story haha.

cristiano-ronaldo-407-johan-cruyff-netherlands-number-14-jersey.jpg

Edit 2: I had to include a picture of Johan. I chose one of the most iconic ones I could think of. Yes, he's wearing the Dutch shirt, good catch ;). This is because he blessed the Dutch language with hundreds of memorable lines/quotes. Many of them can be found in the book below, which I own 2 copies of.

3284.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans