Lliga | Round 31: Málaga CF - FC Barcelona 2-0

Devils

I cannot believe we are playing Gomes and Denis in midfield in such a crucial game. Getting sick just thinking about it.

Neeraj

:umtitol: still has his 100% winning record in Liga right?

If so, it's going to be his streak vs. Lord Gomes'. Unstoppable force vs. immovable object. Let's see which one triumphs!

El Flaco

C86FZcsWsAMPUOp.jpg

[tw]850762743934320640[/tw]

Richard.H

How does Gomes deserve this many chances? We're starting this game basically one man down with this zero in the lineup. I'm so glad Lucho is gone after this season, throwing away games like this.

It is quite frightening how he relies so much on Gomes. Even the Bein commentators here in the US find it strange. Everyday they debate why Gomes gets more playing time than Denis Suarez.

Richard.H

I cannot believe we are playing Gomes and Denis in midfield in such a crucial game. Getting sick just thinking about it.

Yep, can't have both at the same time. Just play D.Suarez and put someone else in Gomes place. Heck, even Alena would do.

serghei

It is quite frightening how he relies so much on Gomes. Even the Bein commentators here in the US find it strange. Everyday they debate why Gomes gets more playing time than Denis Suarez.

Denis Suarez has hardly shown more than Gomes. It's not like his performances were very good either this season.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Lucho tried to drop the league and concentrate on Copa Del Rey and keeping players fresh for their NT teams all season long, but Messi always ruins his plans, well, maybe today...

Neymessi

Never got my hopes up for the league since a long time and not even today after RM-atletico because always knew lucho is going to start a dumbass lineup and fuck things up sooner or later.

We may win this but that won't mean lucho didn't make a mistake. Gomes and denis together has hardly been done before and denis has been out of action for a long time. Its just 2 rotations and 2 rotations can be done but not like this. I am more convinced everyday that lucho selects lineup from a lucky draw. I have no idea how many times I have ranted after the lineups are out. Some things never change I guess.

That being said I have a feeling gomes and denis are going to have a great game and end up being relaible squad players for this season.

Raketa10

If Denis and Gomes are not even good for Malaga game and if they do not perform today than they have to go in summer.

They are both 23 years old with enough La Liga experience and if they can't handle Malaga then we have to sell them ASAP. What's the point of having those two if thay can't play against team which is near relegation zone?!

I honestly hope they will show something today or they can just GTFO. Today is the time to step up!

F

FlaFCB

Iniesta benched, ok, but Bob too? Geez. All set up to waste another great chance, after rm drew. Sigh.

Home of Barca Fans