F

FlaFCB

2758274.png
-
20462440.png

Sat, 08/04/2017 | 20:45 CET

Injured: Rafinha, Arda, Vidal

Suspended: Pique, Rakitic

Squad: Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Sergio, Denis Suárez, Iniesta, Luis Suárez, Messi,
Neymar Jr, Mascherano, Paco Alcácer, Jordi Alba, Digne,Sergi Roberto,
André Gomes, Umtiti, Mathieu, Aleñá (28) and Carbonell (30).

Referee: Gil Manzano

After seeing off Granada and Sevilla, Barça are now making plans to make it three wins out of three against Andalusian opposition in the space of just six days. Yes, it’s Málaga next on Saturday at 8.45pm CET, and with no time for rest, it was straight back to the training ground on Thursday morning for the first of just two sessions before it’s back into match action again.

All of the available players were in attendance, with Wednesday’s rain clouds now far off in the distance and the Catalonian sun shining down on the Ciutat Esportiva. Luis Enrique also called on the services of three members of the reserve team squad: Kaptoum, Carbonell and Carles Aleñá, the latter fresh from making his Camp Nou debut the night before.

The main focus was on recovery from the previous evening’s exertions, meaning there is only time for one ‘regular’ workout, at the same time and place on Friday (11.00am CET), which will be followed by the manager giving a press conference to discuss the trip to the Costa del Sol the day after.

raskolnikov

Manzano as the ref, sigh. On the other hand everyone is bad nowadays.
We need to win this natch and hope Atletico can atleast draw Real.
Then el classico becomes a must win where we can take over.
Its a difficult task but we should continue to try and do it.
Depor loss realky hurt us. Hopefully we wont see many bad lucho rotations.

F

FlaFCB

Squad for the game:
Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Sergio, Denis Suárez, Iniesta, Luis Suárez, Messi, Neymar Jr, Mascherano, Paco Alcácer, Jordi Alba, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Umtiti, Mathieu, Aleñá (28) and Carbonell (30).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I liked Carbonell on those few occasions he played for us as DM.

Strange that Lucho gave up on Gumbau.

xXKonan

I liked Carbonell on those few occasions he played for us as DM.

Strange that Lucho gave up on Gumbau.
I think Lucho still rates Gumbau somewhat still, not as highly as he did a year ago however. I seen him get called up to train a few times this season with the main team but that's about it.

Carbonell has a Sergi Roberto feel to him in a good way tbh and it's no surprise Lucho likes him. and Alena, who wouldn't call him up? He's the biggest talent we got coming through the system that's close to the first team and Lucho rates him highly.

serghei

I don't think Madrid will beat Atletico, so we need to go absolutely full force on this.

Horatio

You're welcome
We have been pretty solid regarding penalties this season. How many did we get and how many of those were missed?

Antimadridista1

Neymar got to step up and score his chances. He missed too many against Kameni in the past.

It's a must win. Let's hope that Atleti will kick the shit out of Real.

sabby

Okay, we've been given a 2nd chance here. I'd hate it if we lose again. If we win all the matches from here on, the liga is ours. I hope the players are fully motivated for the last leg of this season :barcascarf:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Nice gift from Atletico, but this will be tough, no Pique, no Rakitic, Juve game on players minds and Kameni in the goal:nervous:

Cool

Messi to bail us out in these kind of games via a freekick or Neymar run which results in a penalty.

Home of Barca Fans