User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lliga | Round 30: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 3-0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a great 1st half we had. except Nzonzi chance they didn't stood a chance. Messi GOAT. Suarez Superman. Rakitić likeable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not see the 1. half, but the 2nd half was horrible
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

FlaFCB
    Quote Originally Posted by MagIX View Post
    I did not see the 1. half, but the 2nd half was horrible
    Same here. I'll watch the first now.

Game was 3-0 and there's a tough schedule. Players were saving energy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Such a shame that Madrid has an easy game to Leganes. Would've loved to go first again after tonight.
    You never know what'll happen in an away game. Doubly so when the other side is fighting to stay up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    So are we still keen on Sampaoli?
    Not as much but I still think he's a good coach.

Nice 1st half tonight and Messi proved once again that he loves to score against Sevilla.

Btw. Ref was bad. Forgave at least 3 yellow cards for Sevilla players and punished our guys for same stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our tempo dropped 10x in the second half.

Pretty obvious the game plan second half was to just see the game out without using much energy.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neymar is again showing problems with his finishing, hesitating too much. He can still learn from Messi how it's done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But 1st half was very promising. If we play like that against Juventus we should be ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Sevilla really falling apart Bielsa-style in the 2nd half of the season. Think me and DonAK discussed the possibility of that happening early in the season. Not that keen on getting Sampaoli anymore, tbh.
    Some coaches force their team to play 120% in the first part of the season (to "buy" the owners and fans) and then they hope that they will solve the problem of fatigue in the 2nd part of a season eventually (through momentum, mental strength and some rotations if the results in the first part of a season will be awesome).

There is a possibility that Sampaoli pushed his players at 120% too early in the season and now they are just exhausted.

Or it could be 100s of other reasons, but this happens often with some coaches.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sevilla looked a bit de-motivated.
    My ignorant commentator said that there could be some brewing in the locker room because Sampaoli signed for Barca already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1st half great. 2nd I switched to Che:ManCity. Obviously Barça was saving energy.

To bad Real with 2nd team destroyed Leganes. ;(

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Sevilla looked a bit de-motivated.
    My ignorant commentator said that there could be some brewing in the locker room because Sampaoli signed for Barca already.
    Sevilla looked really demotivated to me, they seem lost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awfully quiet in here after a big mid-week game

Good first half, energy saving second half. Having said that, I didn't really like our defensive shape. Time and time again we were exposed 2 v 2 or 3 v 3. It's just that Sevilla were quite poor and had no real striker to take advantage. Better teams would have scored more than once last night. Umtiti had way too much ground to cover and as a result, got beat by his marker on a few occasions.

As for Messi, those 2 finishes...good god..don't think people understand just how good those finishes were, especially the second one. My stupid commentator thought it was "lucky" that it missed all the legs in between, but it was anything anything but luck. It was pure, distilled genius.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the midfield can continue to play like this, Barca will win out. It takes huge effort for the midfield to play as hard as they did in the first half, subs are necessary every game. Aleña seems well suited to the hyper-active midfield role, I hope to see him come in off the bench regularly for the rest of this season.