The Best Goalkeeper in La Liga?

The Best Goalkeeper in La Liga?

• Total voters

Machina

Not the best at the moment, but he deserved a spot in this poll: Ochoa. He can really deliver some nightmares against even the best strikers. Too bad(or yay for us) he's not helped that much by the Granada defenders.

khaled_a_d

MATS is in a good form,but he was really underwhelming for most part of the year. Oblak has been world class for quit sometime tbh.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
it is very close between Oblak and MAtS, I picked ter Stegen because of his ability to pass the ball. Purely as a GK Oblak is a little bit better.

serghei

MatS needs to find a way to stop making silly errors that often. He is starting to make top saves more frequently and that is the mark of an improving keeper, but he still makes errors that the really top keepers don't make. Both can pull off incredible saves, but Oblak wins it on consistency so far. Meaning I expect more errors from Stegen than I do from Oblak on average.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It definitely is Oblak right now. He's outstanding........as long as you don't put him in for penalty shoot-outs. He's incredibly crap there.

serghei

I'd even say Stegen is like Navas. Very good keepers, great on their day, but also capable of taking in goals they shouldn't receive. The difference is MatS is young and can evolve.

Chainsaw

Killahead
It definitely is Oblak right now. He's outstanding........as long as you don't put him in for penalty shoot-outs. He's incredibly crap there.

I agree. Beside his horrendous display in the penalty shoot outs against Real Madrid Oblak has been rock solid for Atleti and barely make any blunders. Definitely the best GK in LL right now.

Messi983

Whichever GK plays against Barça each week. At least I get that feeling when Neymar (and sometimes Suarez) keep shooting directly at them.

On a serious note, I have to go with my fellow countryman.

Home of Barca Fans