CL | Quarter Final - 1st leg: Juventus - FC Barcelona 3-0

BarçaBarça

No matter what team (except Leicester), it would be hard - I am really looking forward to this one.
I can see us get through if we are motivated enough - and PSG-games should be enough to get rid of any arrogance produced by the CL-final 2015.

raskolnikov

Will our match be on the same time as Bayern vs Real.
I want to watch both matches, wish they put one at 19:00. Why does it need to be at the same time?

Messi983

Will our match be on the same time as Bayern vs Real.
I want to watch both matches, wish they put one at 19:00. Why does it need to be at the same time?

No, we don't even play on the same day as RM.

img_sescario_20170317-123744_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_1-k7LC--572x763@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

raskolnikov

No, we don't even play on the same day as RM.

img_sescario_20170317-123744_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_1-k7LC--572x763@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg
Great, sucks a little bit though since monaco vs dortmund will be great as well. If we go trough I really want us to draw the winner of that match up.
Still feel they should be at different times.

F

FlaFCB

Juventus will target our weakness in set pieces the same way Depo did.

Umtiti, Pique, Rakitic have to be strong in the air. Gomes will most likely play ahead of Roberto in DM because of his height.

Gomes is not good in aerial duels. He's tall, but has no use for it.

Ahmedd

Alba often bombs up and that could leave us open in counter attack situations.

With our 3-4-3 and our open flanks they will probably try to counter attack us no matter what, i think that we should go all out since the first leg is in Italy.

raskolnikov

Away ko cl matches should always be the same.
Score goals and dont lose. A 1-1/2-2 draw is Great. Then we finish them
At camp nou.
Cl has a certain freedom feel to it at this point. Im indifferent about our journey. Its like a guy a coming back from the death enjoying whats left of his life.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Could have been better (Leicester, Monaco), could have been worse (Bayern, Atletico).

Juventus is very tough to beat. We must not allow ourselves to have another pathetic Parc des Princes performance and try to come away with at least one away goal in the first leg without conceding too many.

Meatball

The defense system needs to significantly improve in situations with ball in the air inside the box if Barca r to go through this round! My heart ll probably thump like crazy every time Juve wins a corner! Btw, don't want to see Gomes in the starting XI!

Home of Barca Fans