CL | Quarter Final - 1st leg: Juventus - FC Barcelona 3-0

khaled_a_d

We have fought well after 3rd goal,like we were totally different team
I like that this team is showing heart,it is great. But we are just not among the elites right now.
We have only 3 players able of making a difference attacking wise,and if one of them out of form we are fucked. Like Suarez today.
And too many holes too.
I don't think we were as bad as the result by any mean,but tbf I don't think we were good enough for 6-1 result either. Well it is over anway..
Just get a good result in second le and don't get humiliated

GetIn

We need to rebuild this squad ASAP while Messi and Neymar are still together and we are still able to convince the rest of the world we are still a top club. If we wait too long, Messi will decline, Neymar will leave, Suarez will leave. After that no player in their right minds would be attracted to this club.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The problem is we won't rebuild. Robert and his cronies will still be here for a few more seasons and they will sign useless players for us and we will be in this cycle again and again.

What does it take to bring real change? Getting humiliated by Juventus in the second leg and by Real Madrid in the Clasico?

dakt

Congratulations Juve. Thank you for not nailing us against the wall. Great play, I hope you win the CL.

Raketa10

The problem is we won't rebuild. Robert and his cronies will still be here for a few more seasons and they will sign useless players for us and we will be in this cycle again and again.

What does it take to bring real change? Getting humiliated by Juventus in the second leg and by Real Madrid in the Clasico?

We will be forced to rebuilt I hope.

kilian

Yeah, they really shown heart. Walking on the pitch at 3-0, passing like it`s a training match. Pathetic.

hellsangel1

People are complaining about effort and intensity, that has got nothing to do with this. This was down to inept coaching, tactics and recruitment. Also the fact that some of the players like Iniesta and Mascherano are done. Suarez is also showing signs of decline.

kilian

I fear that Madrid could destroy us in Clasico, because our players will be at a very low point when that game comes. I hope they will get a beating by Bayern.

Home of Barca Fans