Lliga Round 28: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 4-2

kollegah

Oh... Nice... I tell that to my boss when I don't show up at work on deadline day. I am no school kid! I want to enjoy life ;)

you can not, but he can, because he is one of the top3 players in the world. If Barca wants him out because of parties (I dont think they would be that stupid), any other top club would rob their bank accounts for him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
you can not, but he can, because he is one of the top3 players in the world. If Barca wants him out because of parties (I dont think they would be that stupid), any other top club would rob their bank accounts for him.

Which still doesn't make it right.

JerseyAddict

I do not say its right, but I think thats just ney personality, if he is partying like usual but playing like a bull on steroid I'm fine with it

yes that is ok. But there is one problem. He was not there to play at all because he was on party?

Flavius

Than hope doesn`t play for Brazil too. We need him in good shape in quarters!

About the match...we need 3 points exactlz how we need also in the rest of games if we want to win the league, we need a win streak to hope for winning. There are still a lot of games.

Total-Football

The team killed our excitement with that stupid game we had .. Nothing is more buzzkilling than knowing that things are not in your hand anymore

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi, Neymar and Suarez all trained today. Apparently, team had some days off so that's why there was no news.

[formation=barca,10]
ter Stegen
0-Mascherano-0-Pique-0-Umtiti>Digne-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Busquets>Roberto-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta,c-0
0-0-0-Messi,y,g*2-0-0-0
Rafinha-0-0-f1-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez,g*2-0-0-f8
[/formation]

4-1.

Messi needs to get a yellow (will miss Granada) and clear himself.

Altomonte

I have a good feeling - think Barça will play well against Valencia. Enough time for recovery before this match for a change. Messi will have a very good game.

Messi983

Messi needs to get a yellow (will miss Granada) and clear himself.

Don't really know about that. Granada away will be a very difficult game. They are fighting against relegation and have been in better form recently. Also, the game is after NT break when we usually struggle. I think he should've gotten YC last week to miss Valencia game but now it is what it is.

Home of Barca Fans