Lliga Round 28: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 4-2

KingLeo10

Nothing has changed. Whatever formation, our defense is cut through so easily like knife through butter. And as I have worried, our aerial defense is shit as always. Corners and set piece will kill us.

calm down man, it's not like real is winning 4-0 or 5-1 every game. and bayern are grinding out wins in the bundesliga too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Defense looks bad, especially on those long balls coming from any direction.

Weak, bloodless Rakitic and Busquets are too blame to. When you don't even jump for a header then you can't blame the manager.

Happy with MSN display and glad for Munir.

Antimadridista1

Playing with three defenders doesn't suit us.
We need Alba and a right-back Dani Alves lookalike (for next season obvisouly).

4 3 3 or 4 4 1 1 is a basic.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
calm down man, it's not like real is winning 4-0 or 5-1 every game. and bayern are grinding out wins in the bundesliga too.

I don't care how shitty Real Madrid has been, I only care about us not being shitty, however we are comparable with Real Madrid in that department, to my chagrin.

Bayern on the other hand is awesome. Don't be fooled by the scoreline, 0:1 away against Gladbach is a very good result considering how tough it was for Bayern to play against Gladbach (Dieter Hecking made Gladbach a much worse team in my opinion), plus Bayern totally dominated them today and deserved another goal or two if it weren't for the terrific performance from Sommer and luck (Robben's shot that hit the post, Lewandowski's header that was blocked, Bayern was wrongly ruled offside and Thiago's shot was blocked by Sommer etc).

We have so many things to address if we want to win any significant silverware this season.

Zincubus

Banned
Best XI please. Until the end of the season. I do not want to see Gomes and Arda starting any game for Barcelona anymore.

If Neymar is out? Start Denis on the left. Need a midfielder? Roberto in the midfield, but please don't start two players that cannot run, cannot press and loses every 50/50 duel.

Well I may well be in the minority but I wouldn't have Raki in the flamin squad let alone the team .

He's been directly to blame for both goals tonight and the PSG one the other night !!

Centauri B

Shitty defensive display. I don't know if it's the 3-4-3 or the uselessness of Raki-Busi.

But if we don't fix this, Juventus are KO our cules out of the CL.

Altomonte

On the positive side, I don't think any other top team can create as many chances per game as Barça. We may have defensive issues, but as long as we have MSN on form we can beat the opposition.
However, we have to give Messi enough rest before important games, and Lucho needs to have a few sessions with Neymar to improve his finishing. Nobody is as wasteful in front of goal as Neymar.
I repeat: As long as we have MSN clicking, we can afford a few defensive mistakes per game.

El Flaco

[tw]843754746729119745[/tw]

C7WedZ7X4AA87zf.jpg

hardyboy

3-4-3 doesn't work without 2 pacy wing-backs.iniesta and Rakitic doesn't suit that system ..We will get crushed by Juve if we play 3-4-3 against them at Turin..

Home of Barca Fans