Lliga Round 28: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 4-2

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Granada still the easiest fixture in next weeks and as you said, it's after international break. Messi and other South Americans struggle after those anyway so best to do it then imo.

MIXA

Messi will play well against Valencia because he no longer has to fear getting booked. In fact, he needs to get booked.

The last couple of games were difficult for Leo. He knew that he could not afford to make a single mistake. This team is still so reliant on him and Leo knows that. I hate that our players are accumulating so many yellows all of a sudden, seems to be another dirty tactic against us.

Altomonte

Granada still the easiest fixture in next weeks and as you said, it's after international break. Messi and other South Americans struggle after those anyway so best to do it then imo.
Given Messi's proven difficulties after returning from trips to South America, I agree that he should sit out the Granada game.

GetIn

It's a late night home match, I fully expect the team to turn up. If not screw it and go for the CL.

F

FlaFCB

Liga is done. Lfp, rfef and refs won't let is slide this time. I wish lucho would focus on the CL, and start resting players before the CL matches.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Best XI please. Until the end of the season. I do not want to see Gomes and Arda starting any game for Barcelona anymore.

If Neymar is out? Start Denis on the left. Need a midfielder? Roberto in the midfield, but please don't start two players that cannot run, cannot press and loses every 50/50 duel.

serghei

Primary factor for us not winning the league is the lack of consistent week-by-week effort from our team. Not the refs, not RFEF or anyone. Those are secondary factors. In the league, there is no difference between a game vs Madrid or Atletico, and a game vs Alaves or Deportivo. None. They matter the same.

That's the part that Lucho and the team doesn't understand very well. They would put in hard effort in the clasico, and in the derbyes, and then lose like idiots against much inferior teams. With this attitude, I'd be happy with a Copa del Rey this season, although Alaves players will die on the field, so winning that final is also not as easy as people expect.

March and April are months in the season where you need to be sharp and consistent all the way through. Not the shit I saw on El Riazor.

Best XI doesn't matter at all if the attitude is not how it's supposed to be. With the attitude we had, we would've lost points against Deportivo with the full team available.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Primary factor for us not winning the league is the lack of consistent week-by-week effort from our team. Not the refs, not RFEF or anyone. Those are secondary factors. In the league, there is no difference between a game vs Madrid or Atletico, and a game vs Alaves or Deportivo. None. They matter the same.

Lots of truth said, but yet... refs stole us zilions of points. But I agree, attitude this year was sometimes under every level of acceptance.

F

FlaFCB

Lots of truth said, but yet... refs stole us zilions of points. But I agree, attitude this year was sometimes under every level of acceptance.

The goal vs betis and the one vs malaga, both legit that were disallowed, changed a lot for Barça. 6 points right there. Meanwhile, rm got help to win a lot of their games. Refs are the biggest factor this season, as neither Barça nor rm are really that consistent.

Antimadridista1

Liga is done. Lfp, rfef and refs won't let is slide this time. I wish lucho would focus on the CL, and start resting players before the CL matches.

Liga isn't done until it's mathematically impossible to win it. What kind of message would he send to the fans and the team if he gave up knowing that there's 10 games and a Clasico left ?

Team gotta fight til' the end... Madrid still have to play against Atleti, Sevilla and us.
I bet that they'll also drop some points against weaker sides so let's fight and see what happens. Gotta stay positive guys !

F

FlaFCB

Liga isn't done until it's mathematically impossible to win it. What kind of message would he send to the fans and the team if he gave up knowing that there's 10 games and a Clasico left ?

Team gotta fight til' the end... Madrid still have to play against Atleti, Sevilla and us.
I bet that they'll also drop some points against weaker sides so let's fight and see what happens. Gotta stay positive guys !

Players, club or coach don't need to say anything. But Lucho should prioritize the CL, imo.

You said the same about CL a few weeks ago.

I know :tito:

Home of Barca Fans