User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 166 to 180 of 180

Thread: Lliga | Round 27: Deportivo de La Coruña - FC Barcelona 2-1

  1. #166
    Senior Member
    Neymessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,946
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neymar did nothing wrong. Would you still blame neymar if lucho played a b team and we lost?

    He left when we were going against deportivo battling relegation and lucho still managed to put an even weaker lineup and made us lose. If lucho had started a sane lineup and we dropped points then yes he should have stayed but with that terrible lineup we were always losing.

  2. #167
    Improvin' Perfection!!
    Aryagorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    7,960
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucho's fault for not keeping Neymar and starting a very stupid line-up. I am not saying Neymar is not at fault, but he never should have been granted permission to sit back home for a difficult away match. If given permission he is free to do whatever he feels like!

  3. #168
    Senior Member
    Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,178
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping this is the Malaga game to PSG's sociedad...

    Don't see Madrid dropping more points than us either way, they always seem to be able to claw a result no matter how badly they play. When we have an off-game, we lose. When they have an off-game, Ramos scores a header at the last minute and they win. At best we'll win the clasico and bring the gap down to 1 point...

    Time to focus on the CL I guess...
    Last edited by Lelouch vi Britannia; 13th March 2017 at 06:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.

  4. #169
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    Neymar did nothing wrong. Would you still blame neymar if lucho played a b team and we lost?

    He left when we were going against deportivo battling relegation and lucho still managed to put an even weaker lineup and made us lose. If lucho had started a sane lineup and we dropped points then yes he should have stayed but with that terrible lineup we were always losing.
    See, no one blamed Neymar, then one guy feels the need to say it's not his fault, is then told no one blamed Neymar, then you show up with this. How thick can one get

    Out of interest, who is this "you" that you are talking about this time ? Rhetorical I suppose

  5. #170
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,844
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While Suarez presses like a mad dog up front, he's not the one who has to run up and down the field like Neymar and Rafinha/RW in this 3-4-3 formation to cover up the wings. So Suarez not the one with the most work. It's the Left and Right winger and it showed against Deportivo when Arda and Denis simply weren't good enough to help the team by tracking back and helping the defence.

    This is actually one of the flaws with this formation. If the wingers don't help out defensively, we're exposed at the back. Especially with this not so mobile midfield of Busquets, Rakitic and Iniesta.
    Last edited by DonAK; 13th March 2017 at 07:38 PM.

  6. #171
    Senior Member
    Neymessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,946
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TornAndFrayed View Post
    See, no one blamed Neymar, then one guy feels the need to say it's not his fault, is then told no one blamed Neymar, then you show up with this. How thick can one get

    Out of interest, who is this "you" that you are talking about this time ? Rhetorical I suppose
    One can get way more thicker apparantly and you just showed that yourself by asking who the "you" refers to.


  7. #172
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    One can get way more thicker apparantly

  8. #173
    Senior Member
    Neymessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,946
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TornAndFrayed View Post
    So creative and original

  9. #174
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    So creative and original

  10. #175
    Senior Member
    Neymessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,946
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TornAndFrayed View Post

  11. #176
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,060
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryagorn View Post
    Lucho's fault for not keeping Neymar and starting a very stupid line-up. I am not saying Neymar is not at fault, but he never should have been granted permission to sit back home for a difficult away match. If given permission he is free to do whatever he feels like!
    i think after the psg game, with all the running that he did, he wouldve been given a rest anyway. Also, if we NEED neymar to beat deportivo then we're royally fucked and lucho aint shit, but we already know that don't we.

  12. #177
    Scandinavian 101
    Deco 20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,551
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Yea, PSG spell is over, now back to half-arsed La Liga performances.
    I thought our play was quite poor against PSG and even in the big league wins too before that too.

  13. #178
    Senior Member
    Co0ter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,471
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryagorn View Post
    Lucho's fault for not keeping Neymar and starting a very stupid line-up. I am not saying Neymar is not at fault, but he never should have been granted permission to sit back home for a difficult away match. If given permission he is free to do whatever he feels like!
    People criticize when we don't rest our frontline, then criticize when we do. It was Deportivo, who are having a terrible season. If we can't rest Neymar against them then we have much bigger problems...
    Pwn'ing no0bs since 1985.

  14. #179
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    9,905
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Co0ter View Post
    People criticize when we don't rest our frontline, then criticize when we do. It was Deportivo, who are having a terrible season. If we can't rest Neymar against them then we have much bigger problems...
    Tbf, Deportivo have improved a lot under their new coach (Pepe Mel) and are in a unbeaten streak with him in charge. They even managed to take a draw against Atleti, which should say something.

    Lucho underestimated them enough to use the likes of Denis Suárez etc.

  15. #180
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    9,720
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deco 20 View Post
    I thought our play was quite poor against PSG and even in the big league wins too before that too.
    I meant in terms of motivation and ambition. With a team like Barca, you don't need stellar performances to beat teams like Deportivo and Betis. You just need to be motivated. Which we weren't.