CL | Round of 16 - 2nd Leg: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 (6-5 agg.)

F

FlaFCB

C7Dm2qXWcAAHmIv.jpg:large

Messi983

Was the noise at camp nou toned down by broadcasters? I felt it wasn't as loud as I had imagined.

Depends on where you watched it but I think international broadcasts are usually toned down.

I've watched our games several times with our broadcaster and Nou Camp didn't seem as loud than if I streamed/downloaded the game from spanish TV stations that are located live on the stadium.

I think fans were great and very loud in PSG game.

El Flaco

[tw]843602831722582020[/tw]

Rabiot: "I played with a lung infection in Barcelona. I should have let my spot, I regret."

El Flaco

Pathetic from Cavani for basically saying PSG were robbed in our 6-1 win against them.

Credit to [MENTION=20741]Total-Football[/MENTION] for the translation

We didn't deserve being eliminated like the way we did. Something happened that isn't normal in football.

It's a consequence of different situations and at the end, we left the pitch inhabited by a great sadness, a genuine bitterness, a true rage.

It's true that at 3-1, nobody imagined such a turn of events. Then, different things happened that caused our defeat.

If I had to describe what happen in that game, I would say injustice.

This result was not fair. Why? Just turn on the TV! This is not me who says it: you just have to watch at the images from the game to understand.

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/...-a-barcelone-etait-une-injustice-1180937.html

Home of Barca Fans