CL | Round of 16 - 2nd Leg: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 (6-5 agg.)

Neymessi

Aaaaand an early red card to PSG, imo.

Neymar can really turn the tie around if you ask me because of his ability to get fouled and get a card to the opposition.

He should turn his dribbling up a notch and force defenders to foul him. A red at minute 10 and its game on.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If we must die—let it not be like hogs
Hunted and penned in an inglorious spot,
While round us bark the mad and hungry dogs,
Making their mock at our accursed lot.
If we must die—oh, let us nobly die,
So that our precious blood may not be shed
In vain; then even the monsters we defy
Shall be constrained to honor us though dead!
Oh, Kinsmen! We must meet the common foe;
Though far outnumbered, let us show us brave,
And for their thousand blows deal one deathblow!
What though before us lies the open grave?
Like men we'll face the murderous, cowardly pack,
Pressed to the wall, dying, but fighting back!

- Claude McKay

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
I think barca will sit and counter attack in 1st half to see how it goes. if they play like usually there is no chance, need to play different.

Devils

I have zero expectation of us pulling this off. It's too far gone.

I do hope we put in a good performance and continue our good form that we've had recently though.

9thMode

Banned
Expecting the worse to be honest.
With Messi to not turn up due to excessive marking, and Suarez to disappear.

BBZ8800

We shouldn't expect too much and we should have low expectations.

But then, if we score 1-2 in the first 20-30 matches, then everything is possible and Barca can beat ANY opponent in the world with 4:0, 5:0 or 6:0.

If anyone is bored and want to watch some good, old videos, here are a 10-minutes highlights from a match from 1999/2000 season under Van Gaal, with Rivaldo, Figo, Kluivert, Pep, Luis Enrique, Cocu, when we lost 3:1 against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and we won 5:1 after extra time at Camp Nou:

We had like 100s of chances in that match.
Tomorrow could be the same.

Last edited:

snowy

Neymar can really turn the tie around if you ask me because of his ability to get fouled and get a card to the opposition.

He should turn his dribbling up a notch and force defenders to foul him. A red at minute 10 and its game on.

hmzoq4w

TrueCule

It's outrageous how strongly some fans are writing off the possibility of Barca doing it. Like you say it's not likely but this is Barcelona we're talking about, at home, with arguably the best player of all time playing for us backed up by ridiculously talented team mates. If Liverpool can come back from 3-0 down at half time to that Milan team in 2005 this Barcelona can certainly come back from 4 against PSG.

ATLBarcaFan

I think we can score 4, I just think we will be too open which will result in at least one goal on a counter for them

Ahmedd

If anyone is bored and want to watch some good, old videos, here are a 10-minutes highlights from a match from 1999/2000 season under Van Gaal, with Rivaldo, Figo, Kluivert, Pep, Luis Enrique, Cocu, when we lost 3:1 against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and we won 5:1 after extra time at Camp Nou:

This is weird how everytime i see his name or him wearing a Barca shirt i want to break something. Like he tried to bang my gf or something, even though i was too young to fully understand what was happening when he backstabbed us.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If we must die—let it not be like hogs
Hunted and penned in an inglorious spot,
While round us bark the mad and hungry dogs,
Making their mock at our accursed lot.
If we must die—oh, let us nobly die,
So that our precious blood may not be shed
In vain; then even the monsters we defy
Shall be constrained to honor us though dead!
Oh, Kinsmen! We must meet the common foe;
Though far outnumbered, let us show us brave,
And for their thousand blows deal one deathblow!
What though before us lies the open grave?
Like men we'll face the murderous, cowardly pack,
Pressed to the wall, dying, but fighting back!

- Claude McKay

Very nice :) :rockon:

Home of Barca Fans