Naby Keita

Alik

He has a €55m release clause next year. He could've choosen whatever club he wants including Liverpool. While the deal makes sense for both RB and Liverpool there's no practical advantage gained for Keita from signing such an early agreement unless Liverpool explicitly sweetened the deal for him.

Maybe he did it as a gesture of appreciation to RB.

clemente

Are you fucking kidding me... What a goal... This is just painful, he would fit us so like a glove and we didn't even try, but Paulinho it is I guess...

Jombi

Are you fucking kidding me... What a goal... This is just painful, he would fit us so like a glove and we didn't even try, but Paulinho it is I guess...

We'll try to chase him in a few years. We have probably "monitored" him for the past few years.

Ritchie

Living proof about what frauds are in charge at Barca. Why not him over Paulinho? We'll want to spend 150 mill on him from Liverpool in two years.

Zincubus

Banned

Life ain't that rosy .... I understand he went off soon after with a bad injury of some kind ...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Beast

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" mozallowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" src="//www.clippituser.tv/c/embed_iframe/ypzabp" style="height:315px; width:100%; max-width:560px;" webkitallowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Zidane82

Beast

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" mozallowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" src="//www.clippituser.tv/c/embed_iframe/ypzabp" style="height:315px; width:100%; max-width:560px;" webkitallowfullscreen=""></iframe>
Excellent player ... he'd be perfect for us next season :)

He showed class , awareness and touch about 15 seconds BEFORE your clip ...

PhilS

His vision, his ability to read offensive flow, the way he can drop a difficult pass into the perfect spot, remind me of someone else who is pretty good getting off the killer pass out of midfield. I don't want to get carried away, but in just these ways, he reminds me of Messi.

Home of Barca Fans