Naby Keita

xXKonan

It probably came from Sky Sports gossip section where they post transfer news from other websites like the Daily mail, sun etc.

Yannik

Good. Would be a shame to see that Leipzig team dismantled before they even get the chance to play CL

1993Kaan1993

l'm a fan of them, since they play beautiful and fast football with young players. they have potential to win Bundesliga and l hope they win it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good. Would be a shame to see that Leipzig team dismantled before they even get the chance to play CL

Yeah. Interesting to see how they do in the CL too. Level in the CL will be much better this upcoming season.

Btw, despite RBL denying it, I saw Honigstein saying he has a release clause next season? If it's true, he'll definitely leave then.

Zuza66

Yeah. Interesting to see how they do in the CL too. Level in the CL will be much better this upcoming season.

Btw, despite RBL denying it, I saw Honigstein saying he has a release clause next season? If it's true, he'll definitely leave then.
Rangnick actually said he has no release clause this season; got misquoted by the press. They've tried to negotiate a new contract but Keita wanted to postpone it until after the season. If they can't get him to extend, he'll be gone next summer most likely.

Zuza66

It's 55m € actually, according to Kicker. Skysports reporting now that Liverpool had three bids rejected and a senior official told them that Keita will "100 percent not be sold this summer". Leipzig trying to negotiate a new contract with Keita.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-rule-out-selling-liverpool-target-naby-keita

It's unclear as of now whether the 3rd bid is the rumoured new one of >80m €, or a lower one that was made earlier but went unreported.

behindbrowneyes

Mateschitz, founder of Red Bull, said in an interview that they've rejected a 75M offer. He has a contract and they won't let him go. He said too that letting him go would betray their fans and would be the wrong sign for other young players like Werner who is also highly coveted. Mateschitz isn't a media attention whore. On the contrary, he just speaks very rarely to the press. So when he does, you can take for granted what he is saying. There is no way Liverpool can get Keita this summer.

http://sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga...hitz-sport-bild-interview-52593574.sport.html

Zuza66

They're loving all the attention and do everything they can to get out the most of it, that's for sure.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
[youtube]T1eKmqOikEk[/youtube]

He mad :keita:

That's because earlier today he heard our bid of 83m euros was rejected. As I said Keita is wanting to come to us but Leipzig do not want nor need to sell. So I doubt this transfer will happen.

Leipzig are willing to sacrifice 40m euros in the hope that CL money and exposing their brand in that competition will negate that when his 42m euros release clause comes into effect next summer.

Home of Barca Fans