Naby Keita

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
We've offered £50m for him but I rate our chances of signing him as 4/10. Think he will have better offers on the table than ours.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What about this? Joke maybe?

You responded to this post

We've offered £50m for him but I rate our chances of signing him as 4/10. Think he will have better offers on the table than ours.

I said that Liverpool are trying to sign him, that AnfieldEd was talking about Liverpool's bid, not that Keita's a Liverpool fan.

I misinterpreted your post though.

Sorin

Where are the guys saying we should go for him instead of chasing the Verrattis of the world?

80 millions? The prices have gone crazy af.

70 millions for Sandro, 70-90 millions for Morata, 135 for Mbappe etc.

behindbrowneyes

Where are the guys saying we should go for him instead of chasing the Verrattis of the world?

80 millions? The prices have gone crazy af.

70 millions for Sandro, 70-90 millions for Morata, 135 for Mbappe etc.

Well, RB Leipzig don't want to sell their best player so they put a price tag on him no one will pay for. At least they hope so. When someone pays 80M, fine too.

Given their transfer policy they won't sign very expensive players. They just want to buy young talents for less than 5M, develop them in Salzburg and then buy them for Leipzig.

Sorin

Well, RB Leipzig don't want to sell their best player so they put a price tag on him no one will pay for. At least they hope so. When someone pays 80M, fine too.

Given their transfer policy they won't sign very expensive players. They just want to buy young talents for less than 5M, develop them in Salzburg and then buy them for Leipzig.

Yeah, no doubt. I understand RB's position here. They have money so they are not forced to sell. Though, at some point, just like in Verratti's case, there comes a time when the player will want to move to a bigger, more successful club and football sugar daddys should accept their player's wishes and compromise somewhat. Now i don't know if Keita wants to move at this moment, but if he indeed wants this, they need to realize that humans are not catle that they can force to do whatever they want.

Still think it's fishy how 2 different clubs can have the same owner. What if they meet in Europe? They can also evade the FFP rules by the daddy swapping money from one account to another.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans