Naby Keita

George_Costanza

giphy.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The Leipzig GM apparently said Barca were interested in him, but didn't push for his signing as hard as Liverpool.

EdmondDantes

I can see this guy has talent, looks fancy, close control and all that but there's no denying he's been an absolute flop so far. I thought he was gonna hit the ground running, how wrong I was.

Not quick nor strong enough, or clever enough on the ball... Klopp has got work to do on him. At least Fabinho has been a monster after the first few months.

BenRobbins

I can see this guy has talent, looks fancy, close control and all that but there's no denying he's been an absolute flop so far. I thought he was gonna hit the ground running, how wrong I was.

Not quick nor strong enough, or clever enough on the ball... Klopp has got work to do on him. At least Fabinho has been a monster after the first few months.

Liverpool fans were claiming he was going to be what Pogba should be and how he was a superior player already. Early days still however and he should still come good as you said the talent is there.

Arizona Scott

Yeah Keita has a lot of work to do. Not yet ready for the physicality of the EPL and not quite the explosive athlete anticipated. Fabinho, the most unheralded of the new EPL central midfielders (with Keita, Fred and Jorginho)--so far looks by far the best acquisition.

Tiny Kim

He had a decent first few games, to be fair. It happens often. Sometimes players hit the ground running and then stall midway. Klopp will most likely help him find his form again. Lets not forget that it wasn't that long ago when people were putting Fabinho in the "flop" category.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No big deal. He'll come good next season. He has obvious talent and shows it from moment to moment.

Not every player will adapt the first season, especially to managers like Klopp and Pep who demand a lot from their players.

Home of Barca Fans