Radja Nainggolan

Yannik

Radja Nainggolan

Nainggolan_TM.png

radja_nainggolan_as_roma_by_giograff-d83fcw6.jpg

Was actually surprised he hasn't had a thread yet so here we go.

Nainggolan_WS.png

He's in his absolute peak this year since Spaletti moved him to CAM. Plays a bit like an attacking Vidal.
IMO one of the best 5 mids this season.

vlad

he has his own tackle called "nainggolan tackle", great work horse in a midfield, but way too agressive for my opinion, i remember rafinha injury, also that poor chievo player who had broken leg in two places

CatalinR10

this guy is a cunt

should have a pole sticked up his ass

or maybe set on him the guy who fingered cavani

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If we're considering Theo Hernandez for LB/CB, we should consider signing Radja as well. He's exactly what we need in midfield and he's in his prime right now. Roma would be easier to negotiate with than the likes of PSG as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we're considering Theo Hernandez for LB/CB, we should consider signing Radja as well. He's exactly what we need in midfield and he's in his prime right now. Roma would be easier to negotiate with than the likes of PSG as well.

He's a man who relies on his physicality and will turn 30 next year, not sure he'll keep up more than one season, or two, kind of like Mathieu :lol:

Even Arturo Vidal apparently seem to be struggling and he's a similar player at around the same age.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's a man who relies on his physicality and will turn 30 next year, not sure he'll keep up more than one season, or two, kind of like Mathieu :lol:

Even Arturo Vidal apparently seem to be struggling and he's a similar player at around the same age.

Fuck sake. I thought he was a couple years younger than he is. Still, I feel like we could use a player of his mold. An enforcer to cover for Messi.

Andresito

Staff member
Suspended by his own club for posting a video on Instagram while smoking and being drunk as shit.

Thiago10

He should be an undisputed starter for Belgium, yet no one knows whether Roberto Martinez will bring him to Russia since they are on pretty terrible terms and this obviously isn't gonna help at all. Why can't he just stay out of trouble instead and stop doing dumb shit.. It's a shame this guy is so stupid.

Home of Barca Fans