Radja Nainggolan

Kul_z

Rumours are inter want to get rid of this guy. Vidal-Nainggolan. Cmon ev, i know you want him. Make it happen, we would not only have two of the most bad-ass midlefielders of our time, but coutinho could get his spot behind dembele suarez and messi. That would be so entartaining to watch

Mitchell1978

Fuck no, he's a basketcase and has a terrible and unprofessional lifestyle, drinks, smokes, parties.
With his lifestyle will only become more and more injuryprone as he ages.

xXKonan

Turning out to be a flop for Inter.

Not due to his abilities but his off-field problems with Gambling, Drinking, Smoking etc is destroying him.

khaled_a_d

Rumours are inter want to get rid of this guy. Vidal-Nainggolan. Cmon ev, i know you want him. Make it happen, we would not only have two of the most bad-ass midlefielders of our time, but coutinho could get his spot behind dembele suarez and messi. That would be so entartaining to watch

I would want him.
But on loan with 35M buy option with a gentleman agreement we would sign him if we qualify to CL :coffee::rafinha:

Messigician

Radja would be the ONLY way we could play Coutinho as a natural CAM without sacrificing midfield balance.

Dembele Suarez Messi
Coutinho
Radja Vidal
Alba Pique Umtiti Roberto
Ter Stegen

Kul_z

Radja would be the ONLY way we could play Coutinho as a natural CAM without sacrificing midfield balance.

Dembele Suarez Messi
Coutinho
Radja Vidal
Alba Pique Umtiti Roberto
Ter Stegen

Exactly! You dont have to play them every game, more like once in a month. Id pay for that in no time

serghei

Selling Rakitic for big bucks, getting this guy for a way lower sum, and signing De Jong with the difference would be quite a good affair. If we can get him for something like 20m. or so, I'd be up for it.

Thing is I believe most players who get to a huge club like Barcelona would kind of realise this is a once in a lifetime chance and won't waste it by being unprofessional. Unless they're brain dead idiots.

We need to kind of choose a path for the rest of Messi's years. Steeling the midfield up with warriors like Vidal and Nainggolaan is surely an option, no matter how un-Barca like.

Last edited:

malvolio

Vidal + Nainggolan, Jesus wept. So basically we are going from 2 midfielders(Busquets + Rakitic) with high footballing iq and exemplary professional behaviour to 2 brain dead, red card collecting, alcohol indulging, workhorses who would most likely get into a fight with each other or the rest of the squad. Can't see anything wrong with that really. It would be liquid gold :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

serghei

Vidal + Nainggolan, Jesus wept. So basically we are going from 2 midfielders(Busquets + Rakitic) with high footballing iq and exemplary professional behaviour to 2 brain dead, red card collecting, alcohol indulging, workhorses who would most likely get into a fight with each other or the rest of the squad. Can't see anything wrong with that really. It would be liquid gold :lol::lol::lol:

It's Valverde's workhorse dream. Learn to like it.

Home of Barca Fans