Radja Nainggolan

Mitchell1978

Ridiculous desicision from Martinez, Radje should always be in the squad of 23.

Martinez is a joke, team made almost no progress in 2 years and now this decision, another QF exit looming for Belgian's so called golden generation (the inclusion of Nainggolan would probably not make a difference in that regard).

He called it quit for the NT now also, understandable.

Sorin

Ridiculous desicision from Martinez, Radje should always be in the squad of 23.

Martinez is a joke, team made almost no progress in 2 years and now this decision, another QF exit looming for Belgian's so called golden generation (the inclusion of Nainggolan would probably not make a difference in that regard).

He called it quit for the NT now also, understandable.

Is Fellaini in the squad?

Judoman

This is a surprise. I have Belgium as a dark horse on this WC. To me they were one the favorites in the last Euro. For some reason (coach?) they
don t produce the level of play, they should, considering the quality of the players on their team.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Funny when Martinez says the omission is a tactical one. It's like Lopetegui omit Busquets from the squad and say the decision is solely a tactical one.

El Flaco

This is a surprise. I have Belgium as a dark horse on this WC. To me they were one the favorites in the last Euro. For some reason (coach?) they
don t produce the level of play, they should, considering the quality of the players on their team.

Yes, it's why Belgium haven't really been impressive during the recent tournaments.

FCBfan22

It looks like both Mourinho and Martinez both prefer to plant a tree into the midfield than play an actual football player.

Fellaini also has both Mourinho and Martinez's nudes. We know who gave them to him...

Home of Barca Fans