Lliga | Round 26: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 5-0

vlad

where was that before? i mean, same players on the pitch, from total shit to awesome in few days, did they wait for lucho say he is leaving? or

KiX7777

Vintage Barca tonight. Total domination. Enjoyed every second. Shame we swiched to 3-4-3 too late.

Wouldn't try to win by 5-0 against PSG though. Players eill get tired for nothing and they will have bitter taste in theor mouth if they win by 3-0 or something like that...

Ahmedd

IMO Luchos biggest mistake was over rotating the midfield this season.

And under rotating our front three.

The team was unbalanced, Rakitic and Gomes's form didn't help. Our right flank was open wider than Miley Cyrus's legs too.

Science Kid

This seems like a reversal of last year. Great until late March and then complete downfall. Too bad we really blew it against PSG. If we play like this, we can beat every team in Europe.

bismp

I'll be damned,that was beautiful football!

I'll even say that we now have a very very slim chance to beat PSG and advance to the quarterfinals.But,more importantly,we can definitely win the domestic double if we continue like this.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

hqdefault.jpg

beogatts

Mayb b4 lucho out, hes trying to make another achievement wch is to make a big come back in the coming CL match. :p

Home of Barca Fans