Andre Onana

Porque

Inaki Pena is the best thats come along in a long while. Haven't seen someone as good as him at the B team since Valdes (Onana never got a chance there hence not mentioning him).

He just does everything really well, only lacking a bit of height.

But Onana was my favourite in terms of raw talent. The Ajax move and us buying Cillessen has been a godsend for him.

Joan

Inaki Pena is the best thats come along in a long while. Haven't seen someone as good as him at the B team since Valdes (Onana never got a chance there hence not mentioning him).

He just does everything really well, only lacking a bit of height.

But Onana was my favourite in terms of raw talent. The Ajax move and us buying Cillessen has been a godsend for him.
He's 185. Shouldn't prevent him from making a career. Mats is only 2 cm higher, Navas just like Pena etc. Other factors could be more important.

Andresito

Staff member
He's a pretty reflex heavy GK. Those types rarely reach the top.
Kameni, Ochoa and Navas are some similar types.

Africa aren't exactly known for producing top goalkeepers, maybe Onana is an exception though.

Porque

He's 185. Shouldn't prevent him from making a career. Mats is only 2 cm higher, Navas just like Pena etc. Other factors could be more important.

That's good then. I didn't look up the exact height but he didn't appear tall while watching him. Probably down to his rotation goalkeeper Carevic being so 10cm taller.

khaled_a_d

That's good then. I didn't look up the exact height but he didn't appear tall while watching him. Probably down to his rotation goalkeeper Carevic being so 10cm taller.

transfermarket list him 184, but in all honesty the listed height of youth players has been inaccurate many times (Dongou was once listed 180 which is 7 cm taller than his actual height) but if he is 184 he is average in terms of height for a GK which isn't bad.
How do you rate Carevic ? I used to have higher hopes for him than Inaki actually.

Porque

transfermarket list him 184, but in all honesty the listed height of youth players has been inaccurate many times (Dongou was once listed 180 which is 7 cm taller than his actual height) but if he is 184 he is average in terms of height for a GK which isn't bad.
How do you rate Carevic ? I used to have higher hopes for him than Inaki actually.

From the games I have watched his shotstopping is good while he struggles on the judgement of high balls. Which is a surprise given his height. This can be worked on though.

His major flaw though is that he is just not good with his feet, it is not natural to him. Knowing our style he will always be a liability here and struggle to progress because of it.

A recent example would be Ortola who could have great moments shotstopping, but was liable in possession.

Initially I was really excited to watch him but so far I prefer Inaki. He is the closest thing to a LaLiga goalkeeper we have had in years (Ruben Martinez was the last one?) but with MATS it is almost impossible to reach our first team unfortunately.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We have too many damn agents working for us to miss out on these boys :bartomeu:

[tw]1088597084247330816[/tw]

Devils

Onana is a real G.

Gotta bring him back some day.

We haven't had a Cameroon killah play for us since Alex Song.

Bring those the vibes back. Whew!

Home of Barca Fans