Liga | Round 24: Atlético de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona 1-2

God Serena

I like the line-up, I just hope Lucho has genuine reasons why he put Rakitic on the bench. Rafinha convinced me, and I would have no issue at all if we start to build the team with him as a starter if Rakitic doesn't find his marks again

Rakitic lost all usefulness to the team when Dani left. Not a good midfielder at all, just really good at filling a role. Him losing his place makes sense especially because he's basically an older Gomes when he's out there.

Neymessi

It doesn't even angry me anymore.

I started from the front and saw Msn in the lineup and i was happy. Saw the midfield. Still happy coz no gomes

But he just can't live without doing something stupid can he? Boom mathieu at Lb at fucking calderon.

No matter how pumped up the players are this clueless joke of a manager is always going to make things complicated.

vlad

its 3-4-3 for sure, so mathieu in the squad makes sense since mascherano is out, i would put d. suarez instead of rafinha, but okay, lets see

hardyboy

There was no need for an experiment in a game which desides our season.. Lucho should be sacked tonight if we lose..

vlad

There was no need for an experiment in a game which desides our season.. Lucho should be sacked tonight if we lose..

yes it was need for experiment, because usual lucho "tactic" was shit, lets see if this will be worse, i doubt it, can be same or better

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I like this approach because if we played the same system, we would get trashed anyway.

If we lose today, then so be it. Lucho has at least tried something different this time so credit to him for that instead of being stubborn.

Even at 3-4-3 this formation is bad with Roberto and Rafinha in the middle.

Wing-backs

Home of Barca Fans