Liga | Round 24: Atlético de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona 1-2

El Flaco

Atlético de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona

La Liga

Sunday, 26 February 2017

16:15h CET

Injured: Mascherano, Arda, Vidal

Ref: Mateu Lahoz

Squad: Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Denis Suárez, A. Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar Jr,
Rafinha, Alcácer, Jordi Alba, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Umtiti and Mathieu.

41407369.jpg

Devils

Glad this match is towards the end of the weekend, at least I can enjoy most of my weekend without Barca frustrations.

dakt

This will most certainly reveal the mental strength of our players. Coach is hopeless.

F

FlaFCB

Gomes to start. Heard it here first. :smartass:

He'll be the 2nd dm in the new 4-2-3-1 setup

[formation=barca,10]
MATS
0-0-PIQUE-0-UMTITI-0-0
BOB-0-0-0-0-0-ALBA
0-0-BUSI-0-GOMES-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
RAFINHA-0-0-MESSI-0-0-NEYMAR
0-0-0-SUAREZ-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Altomonte

Atletico won 4:2 against Bayer Leverkusen. Have scored 4 goals 2 matches in a row. We need to be very careful. At least we should be rested and prepared. We need Piqué, Alba, Busquets and Iniesta back to have a chance.

F

FlaFCB

This is the last Atleti - Barça at the Calderón too. Even more motivation for them.

Neymessi

Can't see us winning this unless the players get pumped like that match against atletico at the start of 2015 after the sociedad loss.

Neymar winning us a penalty or a red card for them which is pretty possible will help us a lot and I hope it happens.

Nucky

Draw is the most realistic result. But then again in Copa I also didn't expect us winning on Calderon and we did. If we lose, Real makes one step closer to La Liga title.

Morten

Atletico is a tough task, but they are not at their usual level this year. Even we beat them, and we usually suck against Atletico in the league. You will win this game.

Neymessi

Atletico is a tough task, but they are not at their usual level this year. Even we beat them, and we usually suck against Atletico in the league. You will win this game.

Nah we couldn't even defeat them on camp nou in league and needed a lot of luck to win in the copa.

And they just smashed 4 past levurkusen on their home.

Home of Barca Fans