Who should be Barça's next coach after Lucho?

Who should be Barça's next coach after Lucho?

• Lucho should stay

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Unzue

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Eusebio

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Koeman

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Valverde

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Sampaoli

Votes: 112 72.3%
  • Other(who?)

Votes: 17 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I also think that Wenger would not be able to bring appropriate replacements to the squads.

Tactically he'd be maybe fine though. He could maybe help us get back to playing beautiful again.

One thing is certain though, if Wenger were in charge, he would gave a lot of chances for La Masia players.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I think Marcellino (former Villarreal coach) should also be given a fair look. I liked how the yellow subs played under him

Ahmedd

Leonardo Jardim is doing an amazing job with Monaco, even when his best players left he managed to turn things around. He trusted talented young players like Martial, Bernardo Silva, Kurzawa, Lemar, Fabinho etc. Imagine what he could do with la Masia. Plus Monaco is one of the best attacking teams in Europe right now, their stats are still impressive for a team that lost their most important players over the years.

Devils

Considering the situation in regards all the managers mentioned...I would be shocked if it wasn't Sampaoli.

JamDav1982

Has to be someone with charisma and get back the pressing and passing Barca should be playing.

Can only think of Sampaoli or Pochetino that fits that.

Dont think Pochetino would leave Spurs at moment.

Strangely though the worse this season is for Barca the more likely he might be to come as seen as bigger challenge.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Has to be someone with charisma and get back the pressing and passing Barca should be playing.

Can only think of Sampaoli or Pochetino that fits that.

Dont think Pochetino would leave Spurs at moment.

Strangely though the worse this season is for Barca the more likely he might be to come as seen as bigger challenge.

Pochettino ruled out taking Barça out of respect for Espanyol.

I know sometimes, they just say these sort of things, but he seemed very serious about it. Not sure he'll come right now, perhaps later if he's approached.

In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if the priority list for the board right now is;

1. Koeman
2. Valverde
3. Sampaoli

JamDav1982

Pochettino ruled out taking Barça out of respect for Espanyol.

I know sometimes, they just say these sort of things, but he seemed very serious about it. Not sure he'll come right now, perhaps later if he's approached.

In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if the priority list for the board right now is;

1. Koeman
2. Valverde
3. Sampaoli

Think Pochetino was joking using Espanyol as the reason but he has a good thing going at Spurs and they will in with a real chance of title in next few years and a young team.

He is the most impressive manager in England just now.

Valverde just comes across as having no charisma and seen too many crap performances from Bilbao to see why he is so high up on lists mentioned.

Koeman could be good.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Koeman :lol::giggle:

Really you ought to be going all out for Pochettino or Sampaoli. Koeman is a joke of a manager.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans