Lliga | Round 23: FC Barcelona - CD Leganés 2-1

Alik

I am pretty optimistic overall, but I have given up on CL. La Liga however is far from over.

Ordinarily yes. The league gap is not yet wide. However given how poorly we've been playing, as exemplified by the thrashing by PSG and the narrow in against Leganes at the Camp Now, we are far more likely to drop points that Madrid. Even if we somehow, miraculously, beat them.

Neeraj

This is the first season since I started watching football, where I am actually waiting for the game to end. I'm too big a fan, (aside from the fact that I need to watch games to analyse things), to not watch the game; but I very heavily doubt there is any team in Spain who would be more boring to watch right now. No matter how bad we played in earlier seasons, I never waited for the game to end so I could go on to do other things.

Combine this with the stat about 10 foreign players. Lucho is tearing apart the fabric of this club, beyond recognition. He is still so stubborn; refusing to bench gomes, for instance. Heck, it took him 75 mins to bring Iniesta on for him - even the commentators thought that was his stubbornness impeding better judgement.

I know our board doesn't have the gumption to sack Lucho right now, so let's face it, we have Lucho till the end of the season. The key here is how much more he is going to damange the team; damange that is permanent. I'm talking about Rakitic leaving, potential B team players having stagnated and moving on to smaller clubs, wearing out MSN, etc. It's damage control for me right now; I'm fairly certain he can do nothing good for us going forward, I just hope he doesn't ruin the bigger picture for us, while going down in flames himself.

Home of Barca Fans