Nelson Semedo

Trickykid

He positioned himself badly a couple of times and botched that semi-dribble in a rather dangerous place, but at least it shows he has some confidence. Not much to gather from his offensive skills, as he was rather subdued, but he did look blisteringly quick!

Cool

Spare us the heel turn against him, it's his first game in a Barca shirt and he had Arda Turan and B teamers playing along with him, give him time..

behindbrowneyes

He has training deficit compared to Vidal and all those others who joined the team in the first few training days. Can't expect a good performance from him that early.

Cule4life

The Culest
People are willing to give Gomes a chance after the season he had and then rain down on Semedo for his debut friendly....

Trickykid

People are willing to give Gomes a chance after the season he had and then rain down on Semedo for his debut friendly....

What an odd comparison.
I don't even see anyone being overly critical on Semedo here. Perhaps you should adress the people you're talking about?

Cule4life

The Culest
What an odd comparison.
I don't even see anyone being overly critical on Semedo here. Perhaps you should adress the people you're talking about?

I saw "invisible against juventus", "stage fright" etc. mentioned. Yeah maybe i could have quoted those ppl.

Home of Barca Fans