Nelson Semedo

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[tw]965961110619938816[/tw]

[tw]965961645330714629[/tw]
Not even surprised one bit. Kind of player you just know will blossom for a different team when he leaves us for consistent game time.

He just played 3 minutes against Eibar , dont get why he is complaining. :coffee:

God Serena

No way do we let him leave after one season. Leaving so early would show he doesn't have any desire at all to fight for his position. Even Arda lasted longer...

xXKonan

I wouldn't trust that dircomPedro account.

That account takes info from other news sources and tries to make it sound like it's his own information and always seems to make news up from the spot in order to get RT and Followers.

Sorin

I'm pretty sure he wants to make the WC team for Portugal. Doing fuck all on our bench is not doing him any favours in that regard. Cedric is already ahead of him, then there's Cancelo. Not sure that guy has any info but wouldn't be surprised one bit if he indeed is upset with the irregular playing time.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Off form or not. We need to develop him and Dembele. Before it’s too late. I would not have another Thiago situation. Poor comparison but you guys know what I mean.

Is he that bad? Or is Valverde a fucking moron?

I find it hard to believe it's the former considering how good he was in the beginning of the season when he actually got to play.

Last edited:

mecka

He is almost 25 years old and you guys talking like he is 20 years old lacking confidence and so on, he has to show more if he wants to make at barca. Messi is not linking with him at all and probably he is nothing special at trainings. I hope he starts at saturday bet at the moment he is nowhere near at what roberto offers on the pitch.

FinBarcelonafan

Give him a solid run of 10-15 matches. Don't use him in the CL if you don't want to, but he needs to be given a solid run out in the league. We paid 40m for this guy and we don't even know how good he is yet. Before we sell/give up on him give him a run of games to see what he's really made out of, it's only fair.

Thank you. This. I thought he started well and showed a lot of confidence but he has obviously lost it now because meaningless benching. We need to give him a chance.

clemente

Its so absurd to even argue about this, there is just no way he isnt good enough, I believe under any other manager he would have started 90% of the games for us this season, media should ask Valverde whats wrong with him and Semedo instead of asking how does it feel to coach Messi.

FCBfan22

I think it's clear that Valverde thinks that Semedo is the reason why Neymar left, because they had that fight and is still holding grudges towards him.

:benitez:

El Guaje

He is almost 25 years old and you guys talking like he is 20 years old lacking confidence and so on, he has to show more if he wants to make at barca. Messi is not linking with him at all and probably he is nothing special at trainings. I hope he starts at saturday bet at the moment he is nowhere near at what roberto offers on the pitch.

How is he gonna link well with Messi when they almost never play together?

Home of Barca Fans