Nelson Semedo

vinni

its in portuguese i dont know if you can read it

https://www.abola.pt/Nnh/Noticias/Ver/804681

The article dont really tell us to much about the details of the injury.

Translation:

According to the Portuguese Football Federation (FPF), Nélson Semedo suffered an ankle injury. The right-back is under the FPF's medical department and is in doubt for the meeting with Lithuania (Tuesday).

Nélson Semedo was injured from the game with Serbia on 65 minutes following a collision with Kolarov. Barcelona player was replaced by João Cancelo

serghei

Solid in defense and with some highlights in offense. Very good game. Barely seen Guedes all game. His passing is still not as good as it can be. He can make those through balls more often. He has the technique to do it.

Danic

Very good defending. Hes a monster 1v1. Im pretty condfident he will deliver vs Dortmund as long as our midfield is not overrun when pressured. Then our defense becomes shaky as hell usually.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's hard to be as good as he is in 1v1s as a defender. The only time I saw him consistently beaten was by Vinicius in the cup, usually he is a wall.

khaled_a_d

Good game.
I expect him to be one of the more polarizing player this year, hopefully -for our sake- he proves doubters (including me) wrong at the end of the year

serghei

Good game.
I expect him to be one of the more polarizing player this year, hopefully -for our sake- he proves doubters (including me) wrong at the end of the year

The main problem I see is that he is asked to match incredible high standards, the type of performances that Dani Alves (who has a case of being the best rightback of all time) used to put up. He is not compared with the other RBs on the market. If he was, people would realise he is for sure a top 5 RB in Europe at the moment. And the reason our rivals for CL title like PSG and Atletico were after him.

I don't see anyone that we could replace him with. I saw Odriozola's name thrown around here, as someone we should get for this position, before Madrid signed him. Man is a few levels worse than Semedo.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans