Nelson Semedo

Devils

He's ridiculously talented, that's evident enough.

Good enough to become the best RB in the world in a season or two if he makes progress like Sam has at CB.

JamDav1982

I thought he played well. Yea, he got dribbled once, but Douglas Costa was kept pretty quiet most of the game. Played some good passes when he had the chance to do so. I trust him on the ball and for a newcomer, that's a lot. I don't have as much trust on Roberto at RB, and think he is more error prone and not as good at physical duels. Semedo is pretty physical as well, hard to get past. Even wins headers on a regular basis. Plus, he is one of the fastest fullbacks out there.

As a minus, he has a bad habit of going into dead ends when he goes up.

Opposite for me. Prefer Roberto at RB as offers far more in build up play and going forward.

Thought he got beat a few times and his positioning was off in first half.

On the ball offered very little again.

jairzinho

I thought he had a pretty solid game. The Douglas Costa and Alex Sandro combo isn't easy to deal with. Both are insanely quick. Yes Bob provides something different but he would get burned easily by these two time and time again.

xXKonan

I thought he had a pretty solid game. The Douglas Costa and Alex Sandro combo isn't easy to deal with. Both are insanely quick. Yes Bob provides something different but he would get burned easily by these two time and time again.
Roberto at RB reminds me of Paulinho dilemma. I think Roberto would thrive in certain games at RB but in others I think he would get torn apart on the defensive side of things.

I said in the chat I feel like Roberto could thrive as a RM in today's match but as a RB? nada he will go forward but he would get ripped to shreds by Costa and Sandro far to easily.

FCBfan22

Has been bad today.

Edit: But some of the blame must be put on Rakitić not closing his side down in the midfield.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

His confidence is probably at 1/10.

At times he looks as if he never played defense in his life.
Also, he is showing that he is capable of doing a huge number of a low-IQ decisions in just 90 minutes.
Both in attack and defense.

Deulofeu took that role once when Semedo got subbed off.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I won't blame him for the goal - Rakitic was completely energyless and threw him to the wolves! Every overlapping run that he was exposed to, he was 1 vs 2

Home of Barca Fans