Nelson Semedo

This post comfirms that you are a troll or an idiot who knows nothing about sport.

What do you know? I played football well scored overhead kicks without being injured soesite an awful diet. It's not ideal but if you think thats the reason players are underperforming you're mistaken.

Last edited:
I don't care what a footballer does with THEIR life as long as they play well, give their all and help us win trophies. If they can't do that they need to fuck off or make life adjustments until they can do all of the above.

God Serena

What do you know? I played football well scored overhead kicks without being injured soesite an awful diet. It's not ideal but if you think thats the reason players are underperforming you're mistaken.

Your diet dramatically affects your performance. It's easy to compete on an amateur level while eating pizza and hamburgers but it's not for a player competing at the very highest level this sport has to offer.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I don't care what a footballer does with THEIR life as long as they play well, give their all and help us win trophies. If they can't do that they need to fuck off or make life adjustments until they can do all of the above.

when was the last time you played 50 high intensity top flight games in a season with intense training in between games?

when was the last time you played 50 high intensity top flight games in a season with intense training in between games?

Look at Rooney smoking, drinking bad diet and he was one of the best strikers in the world in his prime

I probably played more games In a season than Dembele and Semedo will this season combined lol

FCBfan22

Look at Rooney smoking, drinking bad diet and he was one of the best strikers in the world in his prime

I probably played more games In a season than Dembele and Semedo will this season combined lol

You are insulting every professional/semi-pro sportsman that works hard now. Every one of us who know a profesional / semi-pro athlete (or have one in the family) know how much hard work goes into trying to succeed. I doubt you were training 4 hours five times a week and that's not counting gym or sparing sessions.

You are insulting every professional/semi-pro sportsman that works hard now. Every one of us who know a profesional / semi-pro athlete (or have one in the family) know how much hard work goes into trying to succeed. I doubt you were training 4 hours five times a week and that's not counting gym or sparing sessions.

You can work hard without being useless because you eat fast food once in a while

God Serena

You're either a massive troll or an enormous one.

Please stop feeding him guys.

Horatio

You're welcome
Man I miss him

I predicted this. I posted somewhere we should cherish some of the non-Barca fans here even when they are borderline trolls. They provide entertainment value and only until they're gone you will start to miss it. Luckily we still have Jamdav.

Home of Barca Fans